• 2,138 comments

Do you want a Team GB football team?

• Yes - Full integration

• Yes - A limited one

• I Don't Know

• Indifferent

• No, Not At All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man United reported to have agreed a fee with Villarreal for their defender Eric Bailly.

If Arsenal were smart they would get someone like Lacazette instead of Vardy, do you honestly think Vardy would be compatable with the passing game that Arsenal play, he works from being in an open counter attacking style that allows his pace to take advantage.

If Vardy has half a brain he will stay, but it's likely he is trying to milk more money from Leicester.

Inter Milan is now also in Chinese hands, retail giant Suning.

And Zlatan will come with big news on Tuesday.

Dr Eva Carneiro has agreed to an out of court settlement with Jose Mourinho in her case for damages, Jose did turn up at court to give evidence today but the settlement was agreed to before he could do it, Chelsea have also released a statement apologising unreservedly, the payment is undisclosed so we don't know how much it is, but it is worth pointing out that she turned down 1.2 million before the hearing began.

If Arsenal were smart they would get someone like Lacazette instead of Vardy, do you honestly think Vardy would be compatable with the passing game that Arsenal play, he works from being in an open counter attacking style that allows his pace to take advantage.

If Vardy has half a brain he will stay, but it's likely he is trying to milk more money from Leicester.
Lacazette wouldn't be cheap, and is similar to Vardy anyway.

Also, seeing how often Walcott started up top for Arsenal last season, I think Wenger wants to make them a counter-attacking side. This is also why I think Welbeck is there, but he's been hit by injuries and hasn't been able to make too much of a mark with them yet.

No criticism of United as I'm sure there will be similar buys by other Premier League Teams, but as the TV and commercial incomes rise, some of the fees being paid for young players with virtually no experience are just ridiculous.

£30M for a 22 year old center half with a grand total of 40 La Liga appearances in 2 seasons :crazy: :lol:

He cost Villarreal €5.8M... that's a near £26M increase in his value in 18 months.

Crazy.

No I don't. I only saw Madrid from time to time in the Champions League this year. Me thinks his level hasn't increased since he left Tottenham.
19 goals and 10 assists in 1741 minutes of La Liga football this season is some going.

Extremely quick and quite strong, you can compare him to Sakho or Mangala but lacks discipline for his inexperience.

If he's anything like Sakho then he is quite decent, I've always liked the guy (Sakho).

Hope he does well, United's Defensive Line is painful to watch.

Well, United as a whole was painful to watch last season. :lol:

No I don't. I only saw Madrid from time to time in the Champions League this year. Me thinks his level hasn't increased since he left Tottenham.
Game winning goals in two finals in his first season and a MOTM performance in this years Champions League final. Overrated.

Watch him this summer at the Euro's, he is insane.

Bale scored the winner in La Decima. Ronaldo can never take that away from him no matter how many strops he has.

Hahahahahahahaha.

He won't do well at the Euro's, he doesn't have the stars which surround him. I would be surprised if Wales even get out of the group stage.
And 2014 me doesn't think Wales will qualify.

But Bale happened.

And 2014 me doesn't think Wales will qualify.

But Bale happened.
They had a fairly easy group and it was about time they had qualified for the Euro's....

But for me they will finish last in their group.

Not for me, they've a really good defence and a match winner in Bale, and I don't think any of the other teams in the group are anything special.(Maybe England if Hodgson learned how to be a football manager)

Not for me, they've a really good defence and a match winner in Bale, and I don't think any of the other teams in the group are anything special.(Maybe England if Hodgson learned how to be a football manager)
I completely disagree with the Wales defence point, the Sweden game epitomises how their defence can be easily exploited and the midfield isn't the strongest either. Slovakia are dark horses, they had manage to get a comfortable win over Germany recently and were so close to winning their group so I could see them gaining the second spot but Russia have been very strong in the group stages by gaining the second spot over Sweden in the qualifiers.

Michael Carrick signs new one year deal at United, glad to see Jose moving fast after stuttering starts in the transfer market by Moyes and LVG. 👍

Back