Do you want a Team GB football team?

• Yes - Full integration

• Yes - A limited one

• I Don't Know

• Indifferent

• No, Not At All

Results are only viewable after voting.
No surprise, just wasn't getting the game time under Jose, wish him well. 👍

Jamie Vardy and his family have been offered extra security by Leicester after receiving death threats, this is because of him alledgedly being involved in Ranieri's sacking.

I think he will thrive in the MLS but it can't be where he wants to be playing. He's only a year removed from the Premier League, right?

This was his second season, he played quite a bit last season making over 30 appearances in all comps under LVG but Jose didn't rate him and only made three appearances with none in the League. he was a good player for us but nothing special, but his experience would have helped the younger players in the squad.

United signed him to bench him so if he gets matches and minutes in Chicago then that's great.

Good article here on why Real Madrid (or any team) should be trying to buy Gigio this summer. The sale of AC Milan to Chinese group SES looks to be called off due to a lack of funds which makes it even more of a probability that Donnarumma leaves... :(

The most popular Dutch football talkshow is completely destroying Danny Blind and those who appointed him. So much anger.

Excellent stuff.

I read Daley Blind, and would totally agree if so... :lol:

I'm pretty sure that the next manager will look further for a player on his position. He's not a bad player, but nowhere near starting 11 material for the national squad.

I'm pretty sure that the next manager will look further for a player on his position. He's not a bad player, but nowhere near starting 11 material for the national squad.
Yeah, I think he should not even be close to starting for United aswell.

So many stupid mistakes and loss of possession in crucial areas, and no pace to catch up on anyone. And of course no strength to outmuscle anyone stronger than e.g Jesus Navas.

17498452_10155132885903537_4917056932556870870_n.jpg

A man without vision = Blind.

:lol:

Ruud Gullit for the job??, Wouldn't be a bad choice, apart from the fact he hasn't managed in six years..

Ruud Gullit for the job??, Wouldn't be a bad choice, apart from the fact he hasn't managed in six years..

He's practically begging for the job, but he can't do it on his own. He needs a field trainer like Henk Ten Cate besides him, otherwise it will be just another Blind one leading the pack.

In the friendly between France and Spain last night the French had a goal ruled out for offside, only after the assistant had watched the replay. The whole thing took about as long as Griezmann was celebrating. Lovely jubbly!
In that game the video ref could be called in to clarify goals, penalty decisions, red cards and any case of mistaken identity. I am all for this, particularly because it should make the game flow a bit more. I'm thinking (hoping) a linesman will be less likely to give offside if they know it can be corrected if they're wrong and it leads to a goal.

The top half looks like Colin Montgomery, the bottom half looks like Bob Wilson and the overall effect is it appears to be Edmund King - President of the AA - suffering from some gastrointestinal issues.

Was it sculpted by the woman who repainted Jesus?

It's got a Geoffrey Boycott look about it as well. How can it look like so many different people but in no way resemble the one person it is supposed to?!

Back