2016 Russian Grand Prix

No need for me to play devil's advocate. That was a take-out plain and simple, no patience there especially with the second hit. You can't hit the same guy TWICE in two corners and call it a pure racing incident.

I don't even think that 10 second penalty there was enough really. This is Formula 1 - not bumper cars.

A stop and go for Kvyat, surely this silly behaviour will add some naughty points to his tally?

Raikkonen if he falls off should take out Kvyat? Is Vettel yelling to him about that and Kimi is saying what he always does?

If Red Bull does not have 300Lb bodyguards at the end of the race, and some KGB, there could be some "action"
Putin has given an order that under no circumstances will Vettel be allowed near Kvyat, or else Russia invades Germany.

If Red Bull does not have 300Lb bodyguards at the end of the race, and some KGB, there could be some "action"

If Vettel attacks Kvyat the Ferrari team one leave russia as their convoy will be taken out by some lada 2107s that drive through a red light at 80mph

Who's called a torpedo?
nPi_-LQ4If8.jpg

I am so mad right now, that I just HAVE to log-in and let the steam off. You can not imagine how dissapointed I am that Vettel is out ONCE AGAIN, and when you consider the circumstances? WHAT WAS KVYAT THINKING!? BAN HIM! To wait in anticipation for two weeks and then THIS. I would punch Kvyat in Vettel's position, no doubt.

I wonder how many takes that took for Vettel to get it out calmly? (In reference to his Sky F1 interview after he got back to the paddock)

I wonder how many takes that took for Vettel to get it out calmly? (In reference to his Sky F1 interview after he got back to the paddock)
He may have been cursing while riding that bike just to get himself to calm down.

If Vettel attacks Kvyat the Ferrari team one leave russia as their convoy will be taken out by some lada 2107s that drive through a red light at 80mph

No Daccia Sandero..... oh wait... never mind. Its Captain ramrod, not captain slow.

Latest Posts

Back