2016 STORAGETRUNKS - IRT_NISSMANR32 CHAMPIONFinished 

Incident between me and Mike
Final lap, final corner.

I am asking if 3rd place is given to me and 4th to Mike (what was happening before the crash), nothing else. Not asking for a lot, if that is enough. Thanks.

My report will be on tomorrow.

Sorry guys had lag :irked:
What a shame it is the second time happening on 3 races. Hope you can solve it mate

What the actual hell CrazyJohn, Guitar rich and Mirial.. Ever heard of the thing called clean racing??!!
I want to report the about the last lap i did before i left.. Crazy John..Rich..and Miriam please.
Look, with my situation I have nothing to do, I could not brake because @nissman was behind, so an incident was unavoidable (I do not intend to blame him, that incident was unavoidable).
You lost control of the car (driver fault, especially when that happened just on the race's first laps) which resulted in you crashing the wall.
I overtook you, but as you must know, the corner I did so is the hardest part of the circuit, and you ought to have expected a bad turnout. Nothing, you end up concluding that I hypothetically do not know what clean racing means. I do know what it means, and I know it pretty well.
Lap 10, first sort of corner. You got nearly 3 wide on the straight, and you turned into @richroo causing a crash. @mirial has nothing to do as he couldn't avoid you.
You then ragequit.

That would be a serious penalty on iRacing but you are so damn lucky there isn't such a thing on GT6.

I'm a bit dissapointed about all the quiting tonight and also about the game with the never ending DC or lag issues.

We had 13 drivers on the grid and thats a great number for GT6 at this time and it was quite depresing watching people either leave due to connection issues or rage quiting.

As I mentioned in lobby after race, GT Sport will have a driver rating and sportmanship feature similar to iRacing. All this miss behaviour on track will go on your record and you'll only be able to race with similar drivers that quit, ram, etc..

Unfortunatly @CrazyJohn I dc'd after race and couldn't save replay. So I can't comment on any of the incidents. You can however send a video to me via PM if you need another opinion.

Quick race report:

Good start again, last corner crash got me two or three spots not sure. Then had a nice fight with John, Logic and Mirial in first stint.

Second stint was driving alone, decided to pit again as I had nothing to lose so I can do a few laps on low fuel and fresh tyres. This was the highlight of my race, last ten minutes doing a 03.7 on low fuel! Whole week i was in the 04.4..

6th a good result at the end, with my main rivals in points not gainig so much as I thought here in Rome.

I did quick droped score points for top 3 before last round. (provisional, penalties pending)

1. Niss 130 Pts
2. Delta 122 Pts
3. Logic 117 Pts

Still very much close. Anything can happen in a weather race and with all the Dc's happening all the time GT6, this is far from over.

What the actual hell CrazyJohn, Guitar rich and Mirial.. Ever heard of the thing called clean racing??!!

When I saw that you two were slower coming off the last corner and along side, the best option for me was to potentially have a go up the inside of both of you into turn one....I left you a complete car width before the left hand kink before you drove into Rich...

Sorry Daniel. I could only see 2 cars in the race.
IMG_20160711_202341.jpg

Final lap, final corner.

I am asking if 3rd place is given to me and 4th to Mike (what was happening before the crash), nothing else. Not asking for a lot, if that is enough. Thanks.

Stewards looking at it John

Final lap, final corner.

@CrazyJohn A heated last few corners it was from us both, although it could be argued you weren't going to make the last corner at the speed you were doing anyway. You were understeering out off the racing line and towards the barrier, and the door opened. I admit, I saw a space on inside of the last corner of the last lap and of course, I went for it. Pretty sure I had the momentum to the finish anyway, but, alas, the touch happened and you dead stopped off the barrier.

That said though, I will accept the stewards verdict 👍

@CrazyJohn A heated last few corners it was from us both, although it could be argued you weren't going to make the last corner at the speed you were doing anyway. You were understeering out off the racing line and towards the barrier, and the door opened. I admit, I saw a space on inside of the last corner of the last lap and of course, I went for it. Pretty sure I had the momentum to the finish anyway, but, alas, the touch happened and you dead stopped off the barrier.

That said though, I will accept the stewards verdict 👍
I see what your point is, but the space was not enough for a clean overtake (especially when it's on the very final corner of the race. Never mind.), remember I was at my 46th lap with these tyres while you were on the 28th. 👍

Anyways, it is motorsports. Incidents happen but not so many retirements during a 90-minute race... :crazy: Ragequitting and lag must stop. Well, lag can't completely stop, but just reducings would help significantly.

COL - RE LAG
i have looked at the replay of Cols Race, and there is no lag from my replay ?
would it have been just your view Col ?

---------------------------------
Danz RE LAP 9 WITH JOHN - NISS - RICH
I have watched your race and really cannot see anything to quit the race over.
You were ahead of John, Niss and Rich by a second.
You lost the rear end and hit the wall on the left at the exit of turn 4
John was then right alongside you and passed you on the straight up to the chicane.
John was slower through the chicane and you hit him, from behind, not too hard, but this made you slide to the right sideways and you hit the right wall on the right up towards the final turn.
Niss Passes you and then Richie gets up to you.
Richies speed is 130 mph yours is 105mph as you recover on approach to the final turn, Richie tries to go past you but you are still recovering from hitting the wall and move in front of him and he bumps your rear end.

Entering the final double right hand bend you are still recovering and richie is trying to get past you.
Rich is on the inside and as you turn into the final bend apex you squeeze richie into the barrier and Richie then you both bounce to the left.
you loose a little more speed than Richie and he is alongside you again, on your left, going along the straight into turn 1.
Richie holds his line to the left, but you straight line the left bend and hit and squeeze Richie pushing him into the wall on the left, he rebounds off the wall on the left and bounces into you, his car straightens but you then spin, then Richie spins as you spin into him.
Every car then passes you both and you quit, and Richie continues, but quits later.

In my opinion, and i know you dont want to hear this on your birthday Danz, but i would say if there was blame it would have to be yours i am afraid.
It seems that you were not aware of Richie alongside you.

RE Daniel1990.
That incident you spun on your own on the outside kerb on the final turn and as i came through close behind you, your car just happened to stop where i was going, i hit you, then delta hit me and we both had engine damage and dropped to the back, but yes, just one of those things.

RE FINAL LAP FINAL BEND DELTA AND JOHN
After review, Delta on much fresher tyres, John on old tyres.
Delta was faster by quite a margin.
Last lap turn 4 Delta passes John, great pass and fair play by both, room given.
Going into Chicane, Delta hits the wall on the left, John passes him.
John enters final double apex right turn, on the same line and at the same speed as he went through it succesfully the lap before.
Delta with fresher tyres turns into the final apex tighter and with more speed, just lightly rubs John to his left, and John already up very close to the wall as we all are going through there is pushed into contact with the wall.
His car then sticks to the barrier, spins and stops.
Before the incident John is 3rd Delta 4th Logic is 5th 3 seconds back.
After the incident Delta was 3rd Logic came past John to 4th and John recovered to 5th.

As it affects me quite a lot in the championship points going into the last race, i dont really want to be the one to call this. However i think it would be fair to see it this way.
There was no intent at all by Delta to run John into the wall.
It was such a small contact,rub that under normal circumstances it would not have made a difference, other than the fact that John was aleady very close to the wall.
And all this happend just a few yards away from the fiish line after 83 laps.

As it was the final lap, John was going through the corner the same as he had been the lap before.
I would think it fair that
John reinstated to 3rd
Delta to 4th
and me back to 5th.

I would like any other stewards who see it differently to post and let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
COL - RE LAG
i have looked at the replay of Cols Race, and there is no lag from my replay ?
would it have been just your view Col ?

---------------------------------
Danz RE LAP 9 WITH JOHN - NISS - RICH
I have watched your race and really cannot see anything to quit the race over.
You were ahead of John, Niss and Rich by a second.
You lost the rear end and hit the wall on the left at the exit of turn 4
John was then right alongside you and passed you on the straight up to the chicane.
John was slower through the chicane and you hit him, from behind, not too hard, but this made you slide to the right sideways and you hit the right wall on the right up towards the final turn.
Niss Passes you and then Richie gets up to you.
Richies speed is 130 mph yours is 105mph as you recover on approach to the final turn, Richie tries to go past you but you are still recovering from hitting the wall and move in front of him and he bumps your rear end.

Entering the final double right hand bend you are still recovering and richie is trying to get past you.
Rich is on the inside and as you turn into the final bend apex you squeeze richie into the barrier and Richie then you both bounce to the left.
you loose a little more speed than Richie and he is alongside you again, on your left, going along the straight into turn 1.
Richie holds his line to the left, but you straight line the left bend and hit and squeeze Richie pushing him into the wall on the left, he rebounds off the wall on the left and bounces into you, his car straightens but you then spin, then Richie spins as you spin into him.
Every car then passes you both and you quit, and Richie continues, but quits later.

In my opinion, and i know you dont want to hear this on your birthday Danz, but i would say if there was blame it would have to be yours i am afraid.
It seems that you were not aware of Richie alongside you.

RE Daniel1990.
That incident you spun on your own on the outside kerb on the final turn and as i came through close behind you, your car just happened to stop where i was going, i hit you, then delta hit me and we both had engine damage and dropped to the back, but yes, just one of those things.

RE FINAL LAP FINAL BEND DELTA AND JOHN
After review, Delta on much fresher tyres, John on old tyres.
Delta was faster by quite a margin.
Last lap turn 4 Delta passes John, great pass and fair play by both, room given.
Going into Chicane, Delta hits the wall on the left, John passes him.
John enters final double apex right turn, on the same line and at the same speed as he went through it succesfully the lap before.
Delta with fresher tyres turns into the final apex tighter and with more speed, just lightly rubs John to his left, and John already up very close to the wall as we all are going through there is pushed into contact with the wall.
His car then sticks to the barrier, spins and stops.
Before the incident John is 3rd Delta 4th Logic is 5th 3 seconds back.
After the incident Delta was 3rd Logic came past John to 4th and John recovered to 5th.

As it affects me quite a lot in the championship points going into the last race, i dont really want to be the one to call this. However i think it would be fair to see it this way.
There was no intent at all by Delta to run John into the wall.
It was such a small contact,rub that under normal circumstances it would not have made a difference, other than the fact that John was aleady very close to the wall.
And all this happend just a few yards away from the fiish line after 83 laps.

As it was the final lap, John was going through the corner the same as he had been the lap before.
I would think it fair that
John reinstated to 3rd
Delta to 4th
and me back to 5th.

I would like any other stewards who see it differently to post and let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They didn't give me any space.. It was not clean, Richie was up my are all the way through.. Didn't bother to think about my side of the race than just a dirty overtake.. When there both up my are logic how am i going to brake for the turn? They will go straight into me.. As you say Logic you say be fair be clean and give space/room to others in races.. Why would you think of being up someone's rear end when there gonna be a turn ahead who knows when that person is gonna brake? Why don't they give no room no more? This is turning dirty

They didn't give me any space.. It was not clean, Richie was up my are all the way through.. Didn't bother to think about my side of the race than just a dirty overtake.. When there both up my are logic how am i going to brake for the turn? They will go straight into me.. As you say Logic you say be fair be clean and give space/room to others in races.. Why would you think of being up someone's rear end when there gonna be a turn ahead who knows when that person is gonna brake? Why don't they give no room no more? This is turning dirty
What about running my rear and bluntly blame me when it is not my fault? You were talking about the second crash.

You had turned into @richroo before you should have steered to make it at turn 1.. and can I ask why did you mention mirial as well when he had nothing to do with your situation?

Danz, it just happened that they were travelling faster than you were, so they are of course going to be looking to overtake you.
The thing that started the whole process was when you got the rear end loose exiting turn 4, as you were about 2 seconds ahead of the 3 of them at that point, it was just really that as you know it's so hard to pass, waiting for s mistake is the only chance you get.

It's not my call, but I would've said it was a racing incident! At the last corner before the incident on the pit straight, I think the contact was a bit unnecessary and I don't really think a legitimate clean overtaking move is really possible there, as seen when delta tried on the last lap, despite him being a lot faster. Then on the pit straight, Danny should've left more room at the kink as that's the rules but I would say the best option for rich would've been to back out anyway, just to avoid an accident and being on the outside of t1 anyway isn't the best place to be. But Mirial did nothing wrong, he left a lot of room and was very unlucky. I'm always ultra cautious when it comes to overtaking which is probably why I couldn't get past colo but we still had a very good, clean battle.

Sorry GTRP_Mirial i thought you was closer behind me than i thought you was.. I was scared about that bend because i wouldn't of had a clue when to brake. No need for the numerous bumps of Rich though on the last bend.. And also John I've literally forgot whats happened now as i couldnt save a replay. Its just i got mad when you over took and then went slow in front.. I went into you and rich went into me and then wouldn't back off at all. But by the looks of me and Rich there would of been a collision even if it wasn't at T1. John im sorry if im in the wrong here, I've noe forgotten whats happened

A little comment too me leaving , I couldnt see any reason to continue after having my race ruined 2 times by saphzeus , 1st time was at the very start off the race , when he pressed me up against the wall going down the start/finish part and I was on his right and he just suddenly figured I shouldnt get by apperently and just before leaving I had my front pressed into the wall again which brought my car to a full stop , but maybe that was when he couldnt see more than 2 racers , and too that I would like too say my opinion , not that it matter .....but how can you make you self continue seeing only 2 , thats simply something I have NO respect for , thats plain stupid when you think about how many drivers you can hit when cant see them :banghead:

Well, it's not ideal but, Saph is a very fair guy, and I am sure he would not have intentionally done it Srt.
He reported that at the start he could see most drivers and as the race went on he saw less and less.
My guess is he could not see you, it's not his thing to force people into walls.
Even so Lars, quitting is crazy, on your part it's crazy and for Saph, he has done hundreds of Laps practice this week, quitting because he could not see everyone isn't really a fair thing to expect him to do.
Whatever happens I prefer divers to not quit, and always continue as best they can.

My race report follows. Warning: it is long.
What a race! Well the ending was not that good, but the rest was very good. I enjoyed it.

Had a bad place at the start because I did not have the time to do the qualifying procedure. Eleventh out of thirteen... Well these things happen.

The start of the race had me close @mirial but he kept me behind for a bit before I overtook him on the final corner of lap 2, because of his mistake.
Before that, on the hairpin of the track, @Saphzeus was alongside my car because I had a bad exit by my attempts to overtake mirial.

Then I tried to catch up to @richroo who was one second away. I gradually caught him up, on lap 4 he made a mistake on the hairpin and I caught him up by the chicane. On the final corner I attempted to overtake him but I failed, not tragically.
Nothing to report about lap 5, only an
other attempt to overtake on the outside, however that overtake happened and I raised up to ninth.

Lap 6, I tried to catch up to @nissman in eighth place, but I also saw the tag of @Danny Burke up ahead.
However there was an incident where @Daniel199025 spun out, @Stephen Vann and @DeltaJuliet couldn't avoid him. I thought there was some kind of incident where Logic pushed D199025 wide and Mike was involved as well, but I was proven wrong. 👍
I took advantage from it and I ended up being sixth! The race would end very good, I hoped.

Then onto lap 9... I overtook nissman and was going for B_2JZ. He made a mistake and I had the opportunity to pass, I did, but he spun out by magic.

Nothing else to happen on the next few laps, I tried to catch up, but @Gueven Art and the second-third place battle kept. I thought they would lose time but oh well
Then I saw @andp132 in front of me. I thought he heavily crashed put but as I saw on the mini map, he did not do such a thing, following his retirement. At least it was due to lag.

Nothing following the majority of the laps as we were going on. I pit forty five minutes after race start. I was sceptic of a one pit stop strategy, especially for this track as it was short and two pit stops would be too much, unless you were on the first places and with a big gap between you and the car behind.
The time came for me to pit. Forty five minutes before race end lap forty to forty one. I did not lose too many places. Only two. From Delta and Logic. Nissman pit the same lap as I did but D1990_25 overtook him, unlike me.
The fuel was kind of a dilemma, mainly because of Motegi, where Mirial and Logic had to pit again after fuel miscounting. I decided to full 6 liters less than full, and I nearly run out of fuel on the final lap.

Then, I tried to catch up to Logic who would pit five minutes later and Mike who had a two pit stop strategy. Gutted to see my forty third lap was five milliseconds slower than my personal best (1:03,724 personal best, then 1:03,729 on lap forty three) but I was glad to see my pace being steady on the high 1:03s and low 1:04s. I did some low 1:05s and mid to high 1:04s as well, but these were faulty laps.

Following Logic's pit on lap forty four, three laps later than me, the race did not have any battles for me, but I was trying to escape from whoever was the closest person behind me. I partly did.

Then Mike pit on lap fifty nine to sixty. I thought I secured the podium but there was a chance that either Logic or Mike would catch me up.
I then saw Logic losing speed. A lot of speed. I wondered, but it seemed that the race would end dramatically for me, tragically (by losing podium chances) for him.

My tyres were eighteen laps older than Mike's, and four laps older than Logic's.
Ten minutes remaining, lapped mirial was behind me. He was much faster because of a pit stop he made, but I tried to be ahead. Then, he pit again.

I hoped Logic would keep that gap I had but he eventually was overtaken on lap seventy eight. Damn it!
Mike was significantly catching up, until he arrived. He was near me, with extremely high chances of overtaking on eighteen laps younger tyres. My hands started shaking out of extreme agony. Tried to maximise the gap as much as possible, but it was impossible.
On lap eighty he lost time by bumping the chicane. I relieved a lot, but my relief would not last any longer.
Then I saw my fuel light going red. Things could not get any worse. My front left tyre was near to death, when my right side tyres were far less worn.
Hoping he would crash, but unfortunately for me he did not. I had to fight for the podium. :scared:

Lap 83 - Total Massacre!

Final breaths. Mike was so close. The speed difference was huge, and I saw that by the hairpin. He overtook me, but I did not lose my hopes for a podium.
He had a worse exit from the hairpin, and I had the slipstream. Braked earlier to avoid any crashes.
Mike eventually hit the barrier. I had the chance to overtake him, and I did. My fuel levels were critically low.
Final corners. Changed from third person to hood view, I could slightly hear Mike's GT-R behind me.
I got the final corner line that I get every lap on that circuit, but, some kind of force pulled me out of the racing line. It was Mike, on a desperate (in my opinion) attempt to get the podium. I lost A LOT of speed, and span out. It was logical to scream out profanities, right? :lol:
I could not see Logic coming up, and he crashed into me. I received rear left wheel damage.
🤬!

Race ended horrifically bad for me. I asked if we can revert to the results before the crash. 💡
Anyways. The stewards will decide, not me. 👍

Last edited:
Stephen you can say whatever you want , and defend him as much as you want , but you know me asweel and it seems to me that you kinda have something against me for not driving in the series or something , you know I wouldnt just write what I did iff it didnt happend , but whatever , you will hear nothing from me again in the future , problem solved ;)

I too think it was a racing incident, we were both racing hard and I was giving absolutely everything on the closing laps. However. Fair enough swapping back the positions, especially since John lost 2 places further to the incident and not just 1.

On a lighter note...check out the hairpin, last lap, delta (that's me) going round the outside of John at he hairpin after teeing the move up from T1...

Carlsberg don't do overtakes, but if they did....:sly: Haha (I know I know John was on old tyres but still ;))

I enjoyed last night although I got caught in two incidents (from others) suffering big time loss and damage in both early on so was a mad chase from the back. I decided to go aggressive on a two stop to try and catch up. Being one of few on a two stop I was able to quietly get into a rhythm on my own and make progress through he middle part of the race. And obviously then start closing down as others tyres got old at the end.

Well done to Guev by the way, fantastisch, ja :)

On a lighter note...check out the hairpin, last lap, delta (that's me) going round the outside of John at he hairpin after teeing the move up from T1...

Carlsberg don't do overtakes, but if they did....:sly: Haha (I know I know John was on old tyres but still ;))
Still kept you my behind after a re-overtake ;) until the tragically tragic moment arrived.. Lol

Post Race;

My race was going rather well at the start although I was expecting @Danny Burke to come flying past me with his extraordinary pace that he had found after he had done his qualy possibly partly because I had gifted him my HSV setup which I believe he has said was very stable and fast hence his best lap time that I had witnessed was a 1:03.056 during some free practice but also because the practice that he has put in has definitely made him a better & faster driver... Anyways as each lap went by I had managed to pass @DeltaJuliet coming out of the last turn due to him I believe making a slight error causing him to lose a great deal off speed going onto the pit straight... Not long after I had closed the gap too @Stephen Vann and got him passed coming out of turn 2 but then a couple laps later I made an error into last turn and spun unfortunately right into the racing line & was struck by @Stephen Vann through no fault of his own (apologies for slightly ruining your race at that point), I was just getting back into the race keeping as far left as possible due to the fact that is where I already had spun & was again struck by @Saphzeus but at the time I believe he couldn't see myself and many others so again not an issue... Was able to climb back to 5th at one point but forgot to take a look into my stragedy & didn't fuel up on my 1st stop so had to pit again by which time I was stone dead last and a lap down!!!
By this time my mind was elsewhere so decided to cut my losses although maybe I should have just stayed I guess but hey ho lesson learnt ;) good racing guys oh and sorry @SRT DK Racing for that spin I put you into I had thought you recovered and was accelerating away so I also did but collected your read end and the inevitable happened but I did wait for you to go back passed almost getting rear ended by @DannyB013 sorry for the scare lol...

Well, a great read through from all the posts guys.
It seems we all had some little event at some point in the race, and that often caused others to get tagged into the event as well.
We seem to have as usual a few issues with some not seeing each other, and lag having an effect on some drivers race, but i guess all those things are part of the gt6 experience and also on such a small tight track these things are inevitable.

Overall i looked at all the incidents reported, and as i know and practice with many of you i found them to be without intent " to get past at any cost to the other driver", and that's the main thing, we are all here to race, and will of course try to pass when an opportunity seems to be there.

As the stewards who looked at the incidents, we really feel that each one was partly unintentional and partly just the track and visibility issues.

In fairness to John, Delta and myself who were in the issue on the final bend, we have reverted the finish positions to those before, so the final standings will be 3rd John 4th Delta 5th Logic.

I do hope you all see this as fair, and of course not everyone see these things the same, but a decision has to be made.

Results posted soon.

Back