2016 STORAGETRUNKS - IRT_NISSMANR32 CHAMPIONFinished 

Hey Dan, I used to until a few days ago when I decided to take the plunge to the darkside and buy my self a wheel lol...

Using a wheel is so much more fun and realistic too...

Yeah everyone says its much better and also people are getting better laptime with the wheel aa well, its just if i get one i have to make a whole new setup for the tv and have it at a certain height and something for the wheel to clamp on to and get an office type gaming chair, it will cost a lot haha, im only 18.

Yeah everyone says its much better and also people are getting better laptime with the wheel aa well, its just if i get one i have to make a whole new setup for the tv and have it at a certain height and something for the wheel to clamp on to and get an office type gaming chair, it will cost a lot haha, im only 18.
Having a wheel doesn't always mean you're going to put in quicker times. What I've found when I moved to a wheel is that I'm only marginally faster but I'm much smoother because I can input more accurate steering angles. :)

Having a wheel doesn't always mean you're going to put in quicker times. What I've found when I moved to a wheel is that I'm only marginally faster but I'm much smoother because I can input more accurate steering angles. :)

I myself got much more consistent after I got a wheel , I dont think its easy too be consistent with a ds3 , but thats probaly because I used directional buttoms instead off the pads on the ds3

I will have to a look at some steering wheel and for a set up, need to buy a chair as well haha

Iff I where you I would look for a used g27 and for a chair I would susgest that you find a scrap car and take a seat from it and then you just "need" a frame too mount the things on , you can find lots off ideas using google , the reason I susgest g27 is that I the other day found an converter that should make g27 too work on ps4 too , but its nothing I can gurantee that works though, google - brooks super converter ps3 too ps4

Dan i got this setup without the gear lever
http://www.wheelstandpro.com/products/wheel-stand-pro-for-thrustmaster-t500rs---deluxe
-wheelstand-wheel-stand-pro-thrustmaster-T500RS-TH8RS-V2%20unfolded.jpg

Last edited:
I cant remember Dan, i am not sure they do the t500RS anymore, i think its the t300 now and you buy the pedals seperate, but you would be better asking someone who knows more about it than i do.

I didn't know they didn't make the T500RS anymore, but I'm sure you'll be able to find one. Also, I'm pretty sure the T300 comes with pedals - although you can get better ones.

I currently have the T150, and the only difference to the T300 is the detachable rim. I can't replace my rim for a nicer one but I can attach T3PA (and T3PA pro) pedals to it as well as the TH8a Shifter. Which is pretty awesome.

What is actually better from the expensive racing setups to the cheap setups? Do you get Bette lap times with the expensive ones? When i mean cheap i mean £40-60, and expensive i mean £300

What is actually better from the expensive racing setups to the cheap setups? Do you get Bette lap times with the expensive ones? When i mean cheap i mean £40-60, and expensive i mean £300

google this for example , best in test racing wheels .....or - racing whells review`s

Back