2016 STORAGETRUNKS - IRT_NISSMANR32 CHAMPIONFinished 

Hi, is it still posible to sign up?
Yes And
let me know your car # and colour

then read the spoiler

IMPORTANT TO READ
PSN FRIEND
Please ensure you PSN FRIEND me LOGICLINE and others in this series.
I will then send you an invite to our community club lobby where our races are held on Mondays.
Once i have invited you to the community Club you will be able to join our club room.
We often practice in this lobby during the week with the room set to public,
however on Monday Race nights the room is club members only.
Our community club lobby ID is 1016608

FOLLOW ME
Also ensure you follow me
by clicking on my STEPHEN VANN profile picture on the left of this page
then clicking on the follow label.
It is also a good idea to follow other drivers in the series on this forum.

WATCH THREAD
Also ensure you click the Watch Thread label at the top left of this page.

THREAD ALERTS

Click on the Alerts label at the top right of this page,
then on Alert Preferences and tick all boxes.
You will then be alerted to any forum news and new postings.

RULES & REGS
Make sure you read all the rules regulations details of the series on page 1.

CLEAR CASHE
With full rooms on race nights it is good practice to CLEAR CASHE on GT6
To do this go to the main game screen press start / network / clear system cashe option.
Also for a better connection it is a good idea to restart your router before starting the game.
We also encourage people to use wired connections rather than wifi connections to stop lag.

ON RACE NIGHT
PLEASE ENSURE BEFORE YOU JOIN LOBBY
YOU HAVE RESTARTED YOUR ROUTER
RESTARTERD PSN
CLEARED CASHE
COME STRAIGHT INTO THE CLUB RACE LOBBY
AND NOT LEAVE UNTIL AFTER THE RACE

If you can look for me online at 14.00 uk time today, i need to see what group you will be in.

Last edited:
Maybe a new potential trespasser PSN WITY_Steve [UK, 58yo, GT since GT/1] basic group /#1 yet, but I'm pretty sure he need only proper setup & kinda practice (¿laps +-1.46?)
Besides I am ON since now ... Have a NICE SUNNY DAY ,,V ( ^_*)

Race 1 - Mon 2 May -
Be in Pitlane by 18.15uk Race STARTS 18.30uk

Autodromo Nazionale Monza
3.60 miles Forward / Weather Variable Time fixed 12:30
Weather 20%
Time 12.30
Time progression X1
Weather changeability X15
Surface water at start 10%

NOTES
RH tyres Dry start

Make sure you have rain tyres available
Slower groups must allow later starting groups to unlap themselves quickly
2 wheels must be inside white track line limit at all times or LIFT OFF GAS PEDAL

START DELAYS

Group 1 - Go at Green Light
Gueven

Group 2 - Go at 30 Seconds
LOS red # 73
GRIN green # 28

Group 3 - Go at 1 Minute
LOGIC pink # 16
GU1 purple # 31

Group 4 - Go at 1 Minute & 30 Seconds
ERDINK black # 13
DELTA yellow # 37

Group 5 - Go at 2 Minutes
DANIEL gold # 23
MRRACING black # 71

Group 6 - Go at 2 Minute & 30 Seconds
JFROD blue # 17

Group 7 - Go at 3 Minutes
JON cherry # 1
STAR red # 3
NISS white # 9
COLOS orange # 57
LOZZA white # 28

Group 8 - Go at 3 Minute & 30 Seconds
AUG green # 91

Timing Sheets

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
No, they couldn't, I'm not sure if they were aware, but they were bumping each other for a couple of Laps as they closed up behind me, then I moved aside to let them through and saw them taking it in turns to fly over each other lol.

Yes, you did very well Los, well done.
Not everyone were in their correct groups, it was just a test to get people used to the start procedure.

Next week we will have the groups as correct as we can do.

Also we will definitely all reset routers/psns and clear cashe at 18.10 uk and all go into a newly made room.

We need to start at 18.30 and no later as there are people that have commitments straight after the race,
and any delays mean they will have to quit before the end. 👍

So my G29 wheel arrived this morning nice and early right on cue lol... I ran a few laps off monza as that basically the only track I've run in the HSV the most and seemed okay was around 3-4secs off my normal pace... But question for u all do I have to set it up in any particular way or just set up and drive?

So my G29 wheel arrived this morning nice and early right on cue lol... I ran a few laps off monza as that basically the only track I've run in the HSV the most and seemed okay was around 3-4secs off my normal pace... But question for u all do I have to set it up in any particular way or just set up and drive?

just so you know , then you should be able too alter some off the settings while you drive in practise mode , but only in practise mode , all I know other than that is that you dont have much you can do regarding the settings , unless you use it on a computer , then you can alter all sorts off things , so all in all you can only mount it and drive , iff you not are satisfied with the break , you can upgrade it for a little amount off ekstra money byeing the GTEYE spring ;)

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35635-G29-Discussions-Plus-Support-and-Settings

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40625-Logitech-G29-settings-and-button-assignments

Last edited:
just so you know , then you should be able too alter some off the settings while you drive in practise mode , but only in practise mode , all I know other than that is that you dont have much you can do regarding the settings , unless you use it on a computer , then you can alter all sorts off things , so all in all you can only mount it and drive , iff you not are satisfied with the break , you can upgrade it for a little amount off ekstra money byeing the GTEYE spring ;)
Thanks... I tried to adjust settings in practice mode but couldn't do it, I managed to get the settings such as brake bias etc up but wasn't able to adjust them?

Back