2016 SuperGT ThreadTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Godarm
  • 343 comments
Class polesitters now gain an extra championship point. Could prove very important when we get inevitable points ties.

Pitting under the safety car is now also prohibited.

Bo
Class polesitters now gain an extra championship point. Could prove very important when we get inevitable points ties.

Pitting under the safety car is now also prohibited.
That's an interesting set of changes, like it. 👍

We also have a change to the handicap system. Instead of restrictor changes past 50kg, the weight will go up to 100kg. Likely means that we won't see cars dropping like flies to the back of the field, races should be a little bit tighter.

Prius in Gazoo Racing getup!

01.jpg

01.jpg

How about this? Not to be outdone by JLOC, this is Direction's Lamborghini...

01.jpg

01.jpg

01.jpg

There was a Fuji test for gt300 teams, but this looks so good in bare carbon.
Is it just me, or are these FIA-spec cars starting to look like purpose-built GT300 cars?

That's the new Raybrig NSX?? :yuck: I'm having a bad dream, I'm going back to bed.
Yea, that was my initial reaction too. :lol: However, it's starting to grow on me already.

Keep in mind that it is only the 'Phase 0' car. Back in 2014, there were the Phase 1 and Phase 2 cars, which were black and purple, respectively. So, we may see something else, but who knows.

I would bet on that being a test livery only. Kunimitsu's test liveries for the past few years have been the same design, just with grey and white in place of the blue.

Back