2016 Toyota Tacoma

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 129 comments
Wow, Toyota really attempted to hype something that was completely insignificant. Auto shows are so boring now.

100% would sell here if it came with the Landcruiser V8 Deisel, with factory conversions the price would come down a bit as well.

It's too big IMHO.
For Sydney, yes. Everywhere else, prople are buying the RAMS, Sierras, F-150s and they use them.

I mean, a BT-50, Triton and HiLux can tow stuff, but Land Cruisers and Troop Carriers are what people use to go places and haul their house off the grid. The Tundra would go straight to the top of sales.

For Sydney, yes. Everywhere else, prople are buying the RAMS, Sierras, F-150s and they use them.

I mean, a BT-50, Triton and HiLux can tow stuff, but Land Cruisers and Troop Carriers are what people use to go places and haul their house off the grid. The Tundra would go straight to the top of sales.
Your dreaming if you think it will top sales charts, it still would be a 100k Pickup, but it will sell if it has a Diesel(which it doesn't at current).

Yeah, that's what I actually mean. Its size in America is considered as normal. :lol:

Your dreaming if you think it will top sales charts, it still would be a 100k Pickup, but it will sell if it has a Diesel(which it doesn't at current).

Of course I'm talking about a diesel and top of sales of those big trucks. Tundra won't be a large volume truck.

When I was selling Toyotas, I was surprised what people paid for the Land Cruiser. That's 80k. So is the L70. Add on the extras they want and need to all te activities they do as well. People buying HiLux want more than what it can do. They'd be willing to pay 100k for a Tundra.

Remembering I saw one on Friday in a brown colour. Looked like this. Going the opposite way, the front looked like a Ram, but the lights were too small. I thought about the Tundra TRD in Gran Turismo Sport. That's what the headlights looked like.

I know it depends how many will be imported, but I think being a Toyota, it'd surpass the Ram trucks. Game on.

unnamed.jpg

Back