2016 Verizon IndyCar SeriesOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter VNAF Ace
  • 8,011 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think if he cut to the inside he would have lost that momentum?
Absolutely. Any move outside of what Kimball did would have cost him at least one position before the bus stop. Even letting off the throttle would have killed his momentum.

In other news, based on what I hear, team orders dictated the Indy Lights championship just recently. 👎

Ed Jones got it by 2 points after teammate Serralles pulled over to let him have a position...

In other news, based on what I hear, team orders dictated the Indy Lights championship just recently. 👎

Ed Jones got it by 2 points after teammate Serralles pulled over to let him have a position...
Not entirely sure how to feel about that... :indiff:

Kind of lame for it to end that way but I knew it was going to happen. Almost any team in that position would have done the same. I'm also not sure if it was a team order or if Serralles just let him by, they were racing pretty hard until that last lap. Oh well, been a good year of Indy Lights racing.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Kimball was responsible for the collision between him and Power? He kept on the line, Power drifted out and hit the rear tyre.

Sorry guys, looks like I was getting my Kimball crashes mixed up; I was thinking more about Rahal's crash. Crash with Power was definitely Charlie's fault.

Sorry guys, looks like I was getting my Kimball crashes mixed up; I was thinking more about Rahal's crash. Crash with Power was definitely Charlie's fault.
Ah that makes sense. Yeah the Rahal incident was definitely Graham's fault ("completed the pass", best joke ever), but Charlie should've known better than to have tried the move he did on Power.

Sure is quiet here for the final race of the seasons race day, really going to be pulling for Power, he's had a fairly lack lustre season yet is somehow a long shot, Pagenaud on Pole is going to make things even harder,

Thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot it was on today. Got the PVR set now to watch later tonight.

Uh-oh...JPM thinks he's out at Penske after today. I'm no expert, but that sounds potentially dangerous.

It's been rumored for some time that Penske wants Newgarden with JPM being the odd man out.

Edit: Apparently NBC doesn't show commercials on Sling, just their stupid splash screen so no side-by-side.:irked:

Seeing Power has issues:

hqdefault.jpg

Silly season notes from Robin Miller:
- Alexander Rossi to replace Montoya at Penske possibly
- Montoya possibly to Ganassi
- Newgarden may stay with Ed Carpenter's team
- TK hasn't signed anything, he and JPM are waiting on Newgarden's decision, could go to AJ Foyt
- Sebastian Bourdais to Dale Coyne

So Simon Pagenaud's won the championship but surprisingly decided to celebrate with Takuma Sato's crew (the ones with Holmatro written across their overalls) before the Penske crew.
I lol'd too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back