2016 VRR World Endurance Championship [PlayStation 4]Open 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 136 comments

Should we limit everyone to just first person cameras?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No, please god no.

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing that spots can be reserved, I'd like to reserve an LMGT3 spot, #22 in a Corvette C7.R.

Seeing that spots can be reserved, I'd like to reserve an LMGT3 spot, #22 in a Corvette C7.R.
Corvette doesn't have a #22 livery

These videos are showcasing the liveries for the LMGT3 Class.

Now, I'd prefer if people refrained from using the factory liveries in LMGT3 because there are plenty of other liveries available. Also, the numbers 1-3 are reserved for exclusive use in LMP1.

These videos are showcasing the liveries for the LMGT3 Class.

Now, I'd prefer if people refrained from using the factory liveries in LMGT3 because there are plenty of other liveries available. Also, the numbers 1-3 are reserved for exclusive use in LMP1.

If that's the case, then I'll take #6.

So, this is what the entry list looks like currently. Those in bold are those confirmed.
#6: GTP_GTRacer22/Chevrolet Corvette C7.R (LMGT3) @GTRacer22
#7: AngelOfFire813/Chevrolet Corvette C7.R (LMGT3) @Angel
#36: GTP_RACECAR/Alpine A450 (LMP2) @RACECAR
#51: tvjmdajuphgj/Ruf RGT-8 GT3 (LMGT3) @Challengerlov
#80: nascarfan1400/RWD P30 LMP1 (LMP1) @nascarfan1400
TBD: FutureF1/TBD (LMP1) @FutureF1
TBD: rcb929/TBD (LMP1) @rcb929
TBD: sp00ky-w00ky-/BMW Z4 GT3 (LMGT3) @Spooky Wooky

The calendar is essentially set in stone, with those dates and tracks. Only iffy thing is the test venue.

Wow, that time slot works really well for me, put me down as an interested party for now, and remind me closer to the date, the start is miles away, and a lot can change between now and then,

So, began sending out public invitations among my PSN friends. Hopefully not everyone is going to pick the Corvette. I know it's a Corvette but it's not even close to the best GT3 car available, between the Bentley, the Audi, the AMG GT3, and the Cadillac.

I'll just pick from what's left of the list by the time I get a PS4. :lol:
There's a ton of options really. I might actually switch cars. I only picked the Vette because it had the #7.

So, began sending out public invitations among my PSN friends. Hopefully not everyone is going to pick the Corvette. I know it's a Corvette but it's not even close to the best GT3 car available, between the Bentley, the Audi, the AMG GT3, and the Cadillac.
Sorry, I just like the Corvette, ok? :guilty: :lol:

The Corvette is quick, but you really need to drive it on the limit 100% of the time to keep getting the times out of it,

Withdrawing my withdrawal. Lol keeping the #80 LMP1. It wasn't a RWD though, it was a Myteck or whatever the other manufacturer was.

Changing my entry to the #28 BMW Z4 GT3. Also confirming that teams can be a thing.

Had some fun at Brno in my GT3 car.

This is relevant because I have a serious question to ask: Should we limit camera views to just the internal cameras?

Seems like the GT3 class is the most popular, and based on posts, possibly full up. We would like to join as a Father/ Son GT3 team. Space available?

Last edited:
Seems like the GT3 class is the most popular, and based on posts, possibly full up. We would like to join as a Father/ Son GT3 team. Space available?
Can you clarify what you mean?

Can you clarify what you mean?

On your sign up at the top of the thread there are already 7 names on a field size of 7 for GT3 and a number of posts talking about signing up for the GT3 class. If there is room for a two car team, we are interested.

On your sign up at the top of the thread there are already 7 names on a field size of 7 for GT3 and a number of posts talking about signing up for the GT3 class. If there is room for a two car team, we are interested.
Who would be your teammate. That's what I was meaning.

PSID: BradLTL who is my son. Resides in Birmingham, AL.
Cars of choice? They don't have to be the same in GT3.

Back