2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Qualifying Results & How to Watch The Action

  • Thread starter Thread starter IforceV8
  • 278 comments
  • 20,129 views
Who's here at Sebring?
And where?
 
Last edited:
so let me get this straight....the race is being held in America, YET it says on the website that full coverage of this race is NOT available in the United States?? Its not working for me...only in car cams are.
 
so let me get this straight....the race is being held in America, YET it says on the website that full coverage of this race is NOT available in the United States?? Its not working for me...only in car cams are.
IMSA geoblocks their stream in order to force you to watch Fox.
 
IMSA geoblocks their stream in order to force you to watch Fox.
Why? It's the same thing just with different announcers. I have a subscription for Fox but there's no reason to force one over the other.
 
Why? It's the same thing just with different announcers. I have a subscription for Fox but there's no reason to force one over the other.
$$$

Jokes aside, I'm sure it's something to do with Fox having some sort of broadcasting rights for IMSA, and I'm sure they want to makeas much of a profit off of viewership as they can.
 
What's weird is I can't get a working link to someone outside of the US watching through the IMSA site. Then I can just use the URL link in my browser and watch on PS4 or my phone when I go out to dinner later.
 
50 Merc has suspension damage.
 
#50 Merc doing the stanky leg dance hahaha
 
Well...clearly the #33 is the only Merc' to actually care about this season. #75 is a baackmarker and with this the #50 shows it's snake bit.
 
50 had a broken hub assembly. Attempting to replace it in the pits.
 
50's got hweel damij.
 
So they are exempt from a penalty for the incident that they caused?

Having the starter motor fail and going two laps down right after said contact (followed by losing a tire on the restart) is self-penalizing in itself, no need for excessive force. As far as I can tell, both cars got penalized: one penalized itself via said accident and the other got slapped with one.
 
Hurry down to the Merc garage the 50 is coming to you soon.

Missed it, dammit. Phone's nearly out of battery, will recharge and be back out there soon!
 
Missed it, dammit. Phone's nearly out of battery, will recharge and be back out there soon!
You didnt miss anything because they never left pit lane.:O
 
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Some photo archives (phone is at 25% atm...)
 
One of the Lexus cars went to the garage.
 
Bumps are probably taking their toll on the LF suspension of the GTD cars...
 
These Cadillac's have terrible starters...that or it isn't big enough for the V8. :p
 
Phone's at 20%...

@Organ-Donor , photographer change! :lol:
Lol.ya I wish, not only do I have zero memory on my phone but my battery drains like 1% per minute. I have a powerbank and still have to recharge that
 
24 in the tire barrier.
 
"Bigger greater" (?) ~ RLM
 
Back