2017 F1 Constructor technical info/developmentFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMSCorvetteGT2
  • 2,124 comments
  • 176,286 views
It is nice that they all want to clarify they are in Formula 1 to win races.

Maybe one year we'll have a guy sat there in his shirt saying "Literally, I have no idea why I am here. I didn't know we were in Formula One to be honest and thought I was here for a finance meeting. But yeah, really excited, why not."
 
The woman is irritating and I don't need to hear about lubricants! Whip the cover off, job done!
 
It is nice that they all want to clarify they are in Formula 1 to win races.

Maybe one year we'll have a guy sat there in his shirt saying "Literally, I have no idea why I am here. I didn't know we were in Formula One to be honest and thought I was here for a finance meeting. But yeah, really excited, why not."
I hope they realize nobody gives a **** about the propaganda and just want to see the bloody car. :ouch:
 
Yeah I noticed that when the stream started....ugh. :banghead:
Renault want to finish fifth overall this year. I guess that means Nico Hülkenberg will be World Champion, because the other car won't be scoring any points.
 
I really liked last years video with the car and the drivers surfing. This is just boring.
 
Renault know that no-one wants to hear the sponsor stuff, but it's what pays the bills, and what better way to actually get people to look at the sponsors is exactly what they're doing. The fans want the car, but the people and companies that make the car possible want to get their name out when they know people will be watching, hence this boring but necessary part.
 
Just saw pinned comment from Renault, car will be revealed at 3:30! Honestly, AN HOUR of talking before!!! What are we doing here, honestly!
 
Do they really think that anyone watching this doesn't already know everything about the 2017 regulations etc? Now we are being introduced to the drivers, wow I didn't have a clue who would be driving for them this year! :lol:
 
It is nice that they all want to clarify they are in Formula 1 to win races.
They did pay $50 million for the privilege of pushing a pair of bright yellow wheelie bins around last year, so maybe they needed to clarify.

Honestly, AN HOUR of talking before!!!
I'm not sure who else they can bring out at this point.
 
They're really pushing that black colour aren't they
 
Sharkfin, more black. Sums it up!
 
WHAT IS THAT AIRBOX? It looks amazing.
 
That's an interesting airbox inlet, basically a circle inside an oval.

EDIT: But sooo much sharkfin, though. So much.
 
It looks like the alien from Alien, what with the mouth inside a mouth.
 
Holy **** Formula 1 looks great again!!!!
 
Rotten Banana in the comments! :lol:
 
IMG_7379.JPG

High Res: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5MpDSJXAAEBH38.jpg:orig
 
I think the yellow along the top of the Sharkfin was a mistake, it highlights one of the uglier aspects of the car.
 
The woman is irritating and I don't need to hear about lubricants! Whip the cover off, job done!
Not this first time I've heard that said! ;)

No surprises on the colour palette, but it could have been a little more creatively executed. Still, not bad.
 
I sometimes wish Renault went back to their old bumblebee scheme. The car still looks good, shark fin aside.
 
Back