2017 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand PrixFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TenEightyOne
  • 423 comments
  • 32,903 views
Don't have the race on, no way to watch it, but you guys think Ric might win it?
Yes, he might indeed. If he will though, I don't know.

And Palmer is in 2nd place as of right now, although he still has to stop.
 
Hamilton has this win, Ricciardo hasn't looked on it enough in this rain.
 
I really wish they would stop broadcasting those childish "shut up" radio messages. Really getting annoying, imo.
 
Magnussen is such an unpleasant individual. With nowhere near enough ability to back up that unpleasantness
What did he say again? I missed a small part of the race right after Palmer and Vandoorne's battle.
 
And Safety Car Number 3. This time for Ericsson binning it.
 
Sauber spins and engine just stops? Can't wait for the commercial break to end and tell us what happened...
 
Haha, Hamilton's not happy with the safety car being out again. :lol:
 
Why did Hulkenberg pit and what was attached to his car?

Matchett on NBCSN said it was a pneumatic hose to get air into the engine valves, at least that's how I understood it.
 
Too much safety car.

Laps are now changed into 30 minutes timer.

First crash were all Vettel's fault.
 
Back