2017 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand PrixFormula 1 

This whole big story about the Mercedes wheel base being longer... I'm just so sick and tired of it. It's not even a foot longer. It's not gonna change how they drive THAT much.

*wake up late*
"Ah crap I'm missing the race"
*turn on TV*
"Wow it's only lap th..."

happy-then-sad-gif-5.gif

Wow, how boring that Riccardo so slow compared to Hamilton after restard, he have free chance and close gap and now he loose hamilton after restart completely... EMBARESSING

The team wants Lewis to back up Ricciardo so he won't get a free pit stop during the safety car.

Hello? Nineteen minutes left. If Ricciardo takes a free stop, Bottas gets second. Nobody will need to pit again.

Wow, how boring that Riccardo so slow compared to Hamilton after restard, he have free chance and close gap and now he loose hamilton after restart completely... EMBARESSING
Well, we're talking about Hamilton in a Mercedes here. A fantastic driver in a car that's faster than the speed of sound on a straight.

Hamilton complaining that there's something wrong with his left front tire.

Apparently picked up a stray leaf. Gone now.

Ferrari's tweet, if true, is a disgrace.

Edit: It is!

I don't know who exactly is in control of the Twitter account, but that individual needs to get fired if he/she came up with the tweet himself/herself.

Max could've backed out, as he was seemingly the only one who knew who was where, but to make such a conclusion is just absurd, especially if you're in control of the official Scuderia Ferrari Twitter account.

Last edited:
I'm still not understand what so special about twitter? Ferrari can say they're part of the story no? What is the risk? They can get penalty for say that???

Back