2017 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour | February 3-5Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 482 comments
Not his fault, IMO.
No, he had help but, when you qualify 30 seconds slower than the leaders pace & are horribly off the pace of your class leader, you're only going to wobble around in everyone's way.
The contact was caused by exactly that.

He's out of the car walking, but I've not seen the incident itself, commentators predict a stuck throttle or failed brakes, at the end of the straight of all places. The front of the car tells the story, it's an absolute wreck

He's out of the car walking, but I've not seen the incident itself, commentators predict a stuck throttle or failed brakes, at the end of the straight of all places. The front of the car tells the story, it's an absolute wreck

Walsh was just saying they had a leaky master cylinder for a few stints now... Either it leaked dry or his feet slipped off the pedals, but it was a very hard hit.

yes, I just saw the interview in the pit lane. Very surprised his feet slipping could be a potential cause since he was fine all the way around the mountain, and managed to slip in a straight line where there are no lateral G forces.

Back