2017 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour | February 3-5Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 482 comments
I know of the Viper GT3 in IMSA, but GT/D is a different BoP to GT3 cars? Usually heavier and weaker in the power?
Closest example is the BOP for IMSA at COTA last year and the category B table for PWC/SRO which includes COTA,Road America, Paul Ricard, and Spa.

IMSA 1300kg 2x39MM restrictors 50mm ride height min.
PWC 1325kg 2x39mm restrictors 60mm ride height min.

SRO table A includes Bathurst and Monza

Number 24 Nissan went into the wall in that last session limped back. Early reports from the team are nor good, and suggest that it may be weekend over.

vadernoo.jpg

Number 24 Nissan went into the wall in that last session limped back. Early reports from the team are nor good, and suggest that it may be weekend over.

:crazy:

Fingers crossed that whatever damaged it sustained is fixable.

Just came here to post that. As long as the chassis isn't too damaged, sounds like a long night could get them back out there.
I'm sure they'll endeavor to get it running for Sunday no matter what. Melbourne is only an hour by plane and 10-11hours by truck. I'll be surprised if it's sidelined.
He wasn't driving the car though.
His name is on it. That's target enough.

Just came here to post that. As long as the chassis isn't too damaged, sounds like a long night could get them back out there.

He wasn't driving the car though.
So who's getting the evil stares for altering the GT-R?

I always find right foot braking in a car with paddle shifts odd. You can get much better lap times if you can balance your feet properly and left foot brake.

I always find right foot braking in a car with paddle shifts odd. You can get much better lap times if you can balance your feet properly and left foot brake.

That uses more fuel though. That's important in an endurance race.

Caruso is also a Supercar driver, which still uses a clutch pedal so it's probably out of habit for him.

Edit: I also updated the OP with the link to the NISMO TV feed.

Last edited:
The MARC Cars sound so good. I asked GTC Africa if there is a chance to to do the 12H with their 2.0Ts vs the V8s:
Not this year but don't worry, it's crossed our minds! ;)

FB_IMG_1486152916896.jpg

Love these G55s.

I'm still surprised noone has campaigned a Z yet. As well as, trying to find out who ordered the GT4 Mustang. This category is going to grow next year. Might see a 60+ grid in 2018.

Back