Premium
United States
United States
1000x250-bathurst-banner.png

General Discussion for the 2017 Edition of the Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour

February 3-5, 2017

unnamed-13.jpg

Last edited:
The weekend can't come quick enough. Easily one of my favourite races to watch. It's gonna be great to see all the new spec cars, like the 488, at Bathurst for the first time.

As for who I will be suporting, it'll be the McLaren's as always, hopefully they can go back to back.

Will be definitely cheering on #60 Team SRM as Marco Wittmann will be one of the drivers. Since BMW's return into the DTM series back in 2012, he has been great asset and of course winning the drivers championship 2 times.

BMW-M6-GT3-Bathurst-02-750x500.jpg

Still can't wrap my head around those KTM's. They look completely bonkers, like a video game car come to life or something. :lol: Awesome to have them out here.
I think that livery on them looks hilarious!! They look like angry, buck toothed bunny rabbits. There were two of them in PWC with that same livery last year and it made me laugh every time they were in a head-on shot :lol:

Still can't wrap my head around those KTM's. They look completely bonkers, like a video game car come to life or something. :lol: Awesome to have them out here.
After seeing the X-bow in GT6, I'm having trouble myself!

How good would it be if they used the X-bow. At least we'd be able to see the drivers earning their lap times :mischievous:

Also, I can't really like an Aston Martin livery unless it's the green with yellow grille surround.

Bentley has always been very strong at Bathurst. I expect them to be at least competing for a podium.

Also, anyone seen any images of the Walkinshaw 911's, yet? Interested to see if they've finally got some type of livery or if they're just sticking with plain white for both cars.
Haven't seen anything on their sites, as yet.

The KTM could do with a more organised livery.
KTM-X-Bow-640x426.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/2017-liqui-moly-bathurst-12-hour-february-3-5.353336/

Back