2017 NASCAR Discussion threadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,756 comments
Jeff Gordon just mentioned how if Duel 1 goes fairly clean, Duel 2 is chaos. How many do y'all think'll finish?

Also, I've got a nit to pick, and it's petty I know, but one thing one some of these cars that irritates me is how some cars have their numbers sitting on an up-sized block. RCR and Penske are the main ones I can easily point out. I understand having a thick outline like the 42 has, but those spears on the 22 stop well before and pick up well after the numbers, the 13 has a white blank in the middle of it, the 31 isn't as noticeable with this CAT scheme, and it's hard to tell on the 2 and 3 but they do it too. Is it that much cheaper? Is it some minute aero benefit? Is it just lazy?

Duel 2: Leader at CC...Guess. He restarts 2nd, Blaney in 1st, Mikey couldn't get to his pit, Hamlin is getting a head start on pit road penalties-driving through more than 3 pit boxes (by a corner).

Last edited:
Denny....... you know what im not gonna make a comment on a penalty of his anymore cause its a thing we ALL expect

Yeah, now that I actually saw the replay for it. :embarrassed:

Still mad that one of the only guys that could take it to Jr is out.

Irritating I get, though it looks like everyone's opened the taps to full now.

Did Rick Hendrick tell all his drivers to get aggressive in the off-season? Elliott making his way, Kahne sticking his nose in spaces he normally doesn't. It's fun to see though.

Hamlin trucked Jr., leads only 4-5 laps and got penalized but he knows how to get it done.

Last edited:
IMG_7399.JPG

Will say this, glad to see Bowyer in such a good mood again. Everyone likes to rip on him, but I've always kind of liked him.

#18 starting 23rd on sunday. :grumpy:

Will say this, glad to see Bowyer in such a good mood again. Everyone likes to rip on him, but I've always kind of liked him.

#18 starting 23rd on sunday. :grumpy:
When you are part of a race-tampering scandal, and mess with Jeff Gordon for four consecutive years (2012-2015, and yes Martinsville was Newman's fault), you're bound to be ripped on.

Back