2017 NASCAR Discussion threadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,756 comments
Unless I missed it, it definitely looks like Logano intentionally tried to run Busch into Keselowski :odd:
Joey knows that Kyle has a windshield. All Kyle had to do was lift a little, and get behind Joey. He may not have gained a spot, But he wouldn't have finished 22nd.

Joey used Brad as a pick. I do it when I am racing online. Kyle knocked him out of the way. I can understand that. It was the last lap.

after that

Going into the corner Joey (after getting knocked out of the way) didn't feel the need to brake enough to avoid hitting Kyle, and just let him pass. I can understand that too. It was the last lap.

I am not biased on this. My favorite drivers are Kyle Busch, Brad Keselowski, and Joey Lagano, and in that order. I'm not sure who I like forth. Kurt Busch, Larson, oh and in the nationwide, I really like Bubba Wallace.

But again, all of my top three were involved. I wish Keselowski would have won, but I can't blame Logano.

78 had a lug nut improperly installed after Las Vegas! Take the win away!

giphy.gif

Chevy. The Official Vehicle of NASCAR. Chevy. Find new roads.

That was probably NASCAR telling him "You say you're alright, and that you can't wait to race this weekend" and good ol' Kyle just ran with it as much as he can.

One thing I noticed during the little bit of the xfinity race that I caught yesterday, was drivers with all 4 tires under the yellow line in turns 3&4.
IMG_0616.PNG

So I guess we can expect this during today's race.

Thank you Mike Joy for saying CORRECTLY who the last owner/driver champ is. Sorry nas, it wasn't Tony.

Sounds like the racing has at least been somewhat adequate this weekend, it was good off the start but that's every restart. Also, either Newman is fast or Kenseth is really not.

Caution.

Last edited:
I like how this new format, which makes it so you only have to watch a third of the "race", hasn't made it so NASCAR won't still throw cautions for no reason to keep races close.

So like, I thought you guys were making memes because of the amount of commercials...

wow, after coming back from the IMSA stream last night, this is some very horrific coverage. They show the same track bar adjustment thing every week, they do pointless replays, they don't have any insight on any drivers, commercials (lmao memes) are a plenty... man, no wonder they're losing TV rating. DW needs to get off of the booth as well, jfc.

Tried to get someone to watch with me because they were genuinely interested, didn't want to watch after a while because of all of these reasons.

I'm currently puking my guts out and bored, so I watched the last 100 laps mainly because it was PIR. Was looking gloomy for a bit, but satisfying in the end. First laps I have watched since 2015.

Back