2017 Nissan Armada

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 44 comments
Because even though the only difference between the two frames is the shape of the very last beam in the rearmost box section, the Infiniti version is already sold in America and using that probably saved them some hassle in federalization on a vehicle that has never sold well anyway.

I didn't know where to post them and i doubt anyone cares but anyways the Nissan Patrol Y62 used to have two V8 options. Now there's a "new" V6 engine option.

(No english, sorry).

I thought maybe that was a preview for the V6 that is supposed to find it's way into the Titan eventually, but upon discovering it is the same old 4.0L that is in the Frontier now, doesn't look like it.

I didn't know where to post them and i doubt anyone cares but anyways the Nissan Patrol Y62 used to have two V8 options. Now there's a "new" V6 engine option.

(No english, sorry).

This is the best place to put it, they're the same thing really. As for the options, I wonder if they do another Nismo version of this, will it have a 3.8tt. That'd be cool. He even talks about the Nismo in the video, wish I could speak Arabic.

A V6 Patrol seems like it wouldn't haul very well.
I thought maybe that was a preview for the V6 that is supposed to find it's way into the Titan eventually, but upon discovering it is the same old 4.0L that is in the Frontier now, doesn't look like it.
That's why i added quotation marks to the word new in that post, from Xterra as what he said. And also people in the common section are complaining about the fact that one of the trim models (the one shown in the video) used to have a V8 engine but now got replaced with a Less powerful V6 yet it costs about the same. Nissan probably made a V6 option to be "more fuel efficiency" and to compete with the V6 Land Cruisers.
This is the best place to put it, they're the same thing really. As for the options, I wonder if they do another Nismo version of this, will it have a 3.8tt. That'd be cool.
Considering the Nismo only got launched in the middle east last year and we didn't receive the Nismo Patrol until Spring earlier this year. Then there's 370z and GT-R Nismo which's seems to have not yet arrive, i doubt they will make another version right now.

Also...
He even talks about the Nismo in the video, wish I could speak Arabic.
He at first was talking about how Patrol started and when it was expanded to the middle eastern market then he was simply talking about the current line up of Patrols (Patrol Y61, Patrol Y62 V8, Patrol Y62 V6, Patrol Desert Edition and Patrol Nismo). He did talk a bit about the new Armada at the end of the video but nothing new apart from the fact that the Armada is likely going to be discontinued here for obvious reasons.

Considering the Nismo only got launched in the middle east last year and we didn't receive the Nismo Patrol until Spring earlier this year. Then there's 370z and GT-R Nismo which's seems to have not yet arrive, i doubt they will make another version right now.

Who said anything about right now...and not sure what those two cars have to do with a vehicle that was exclusive to the Middle East/West Asia, and to promote what many like to do there and drive off road suvs and on with a bit of luxury to them still. It seems to also have been done because of Toyota's primary release of the Lexus with TRD packaging. So if they did build another Nismo it'd be to compete or because of nice sales from the prior Nismo Patrol.

Also...

He at first was talking about how Patrol started and when it was expanded to the middle eastern market then he was simply talking about the current line up of Patrols (Patrol Y61, Patrol Y62 V8, Patrol Y62 V6, Patrol Desert Edition and Patrol Nismo). He did talk a bit about the new Armada at the end of the video but nothing new apart from the fact that the Armada is likely going to be discontinued here for obvious reasons.

Okay that's cool.

Who said anything about right now...and not sure what those two cars have to do with a vehicle that was exclusive to the Middle East/West Asia, and to promote what many like to do there and drive off road suvs and on with a bit of luxury to them still. It seems to also have been done because of Toyota's primary release of the Lexus with TRD packaging. So if they did build another Nismo it'd be to compete or because of nice sales from the prior Nismo Patrol.
Oh...sorry my bad. Well considering how insanely Y61 are modified. It might be possible to see Nismo do that...who knows?
--------------------
Speaking of Patrol's, Nissan just did another special edition called "Gannas Edition" or Hunting edition if translated.

Photo-2-AMA-Unveils-Nissan%E2%80%99s-New-Special-Edition-%E2%80%98Gannas%E2%80%99-and-the-New-2017-Patrol-V6.jpg

I think the Desert Edition looks cooler with the same wheels but added flairs.

It still doesn't look as good as Land Cruisers with steel wheels though.

That interior looks quite nice in general, but holy crap does that steering wheel look like it's straight out of 2007.

Back