2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
Just now checking in here, was avoiding the thread as I was traveling this week and had to watch the first race this morning. Nice to see some speed from the #23 this weekend. And as I type that he screws the shootout lap. :indiff:

Jeez, Supercars is really not on it with the censor today :lol:

Crash in the utes, and they go on-board with Matthew Nolan who unleashes with a barrage of swears, including everyone's favourite four letter word that starts with c and ends with t. Can't recall seeing something like that not being censored ever. :lol:

Hahaha yeah, he wasn't happy. They probably should've checked that bit of vision before chucking that up.

All three T8 cars will probably run away with it. Just happy to see Courtney on the second row. It's been a while since that last happened. :lol:

7ac.jpg

Aww Youlden. Might be a race of attrition again...

Edit: Dagnabbit! The #78 was moving up a bit at a time. Still, no safety car.

Last edited:
Oh good, a rare time when the #22 not only qualifies well but also shows some proper pace and the rear roll bar decides that it doesn't want to work anymore. :indiff:

The #17 has had some pace put back in it though! Hopefully Premat and Owen can give their cars over in a good position

Dang! Richo had to know that was coming.

Edit: Should have left D'Alberto in the car. I've got no faith in Fabs today.

Last edited:
I hope djrtp aren't telling on a safety car for their fuel numbers. Certainly mixed it up! It looked like T8 we're just going to walk away with it.

Back