2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
  • 194,264 views
Practice results for Caruso so far: 1st, 5th, 1st.

Hopefully he can back that speed up with a top 5 in Quali.
 
:eek:

Hey, Caruso couldn't convert, but Simona is ahead of Blanchard. Crazy qualifying.
 
Hey, Caruso couldn't convert,
They were doomed the moment they changed their strategy at the start. Cars barely moving out of the way didn't help either.
 
Scotty is just on another level lately. Never looks under pressure.
 
Scotty is just on another level lately.

Looks completely unbeatable at the moment.

I'm just happy to see one of the HSV cars qualify in the top ten. :lol:
 
Whatever happens from now, are we seeing this from Stanaway???
 
Here's an idea for the (not so) bright sparks at Supercars. Why not start these races half an hour earlier, so there's less chance of going to a time certain finish, if there's any kind of delay/long safety car period.
 
Here's an idea for the (not so) bright sparks at Supercars. Why not start these races half an hour earlier, so there's less chance of going to a time certain finish, if there's any kind of delay/long safety car period.
My thoughts exactly, especially when you experience a delayed start like that!
 
If it tries to run in high quality, it pauses and skips around. If it jumps down to potato quality, seems to run better. :rolleyes:
 
RF tyre temps are hot. Slade first victim.
 
RF tyre temps are hot. Slade first victim.
Not sure why that came as a surprise to the commentators, everyone knows it's the tyre that gets tortured at Sydney.
 
Not sure why that came as a surprise to the commentators, everyone knows it's the tyre that gets tortured at Sydney.
New graphics to play with was all.

These strategies are killing me.

will we see a saftey car?
 
If it tries to run in high quality, it pauses and skips around. If it jumps down to potato quality, seems to run better. :rolleyes:

As soon as they switched player providers to Brightcove, reliability took a massive nosedive.
 
will we see a saftey car?
We will indeed.
Gizzy just shot himself in the foot, took Whincup with him.
edit: Dammit Scott!
 
Last edited:
SVG was bumping Scott. How does that fly?

Can Skaife stop handing out the penalty?! geez!
 
I wonder what Whincup's view is like, the bonnet's surely in the way and yet he still seems pretty confident
Good call from race control. Now we can carry on this race!
 
Simona got balked by Percat. She was right behind Slade to move up some spots and I know Todd won't move over.
 
Once again, a Kiwi takes it out. :sly:
Gotta say I was a bit nervous when I saw Scotty running up to Gizzy's car, but good to see how straight up he was about it. No b/s, no blame, and sincere apology. Good stuff!
 
It was on, while Scotty did a great job with sportsmanship, I still think SVG forced the issue trying to be coy and paid the price. Gets old really.
 
Ok so I haven't watch the race but to me it looked like McLaughlin just got salty from the replays in the Supercars website. I don't think you can say SVG deserved it because they bump panels and stuff all the time he just did it at different time. McLaughlin also needed a larger penalty I feel. Should be a drive through.
 
Back