2018 Grand Prix Heineken du CanadaFormula 1 

First race of the season I watch live due to work overseas. Better stick to the highlights, doesn't have to be longer than 1,5 minutes

Vettel will lead the Championship if it stays like this by only one point.

Bottas will overtake Ricciardo for third but only a two point gap.

I would have liked to watch Verstappen's onboard the last two laps. He ended just 0.6 behind Bottas. He was definitely catching him

For a race that was given a commercial-free airing on mainstream network TV here in the States, that was a pretty sorry show.

EDIT:
Yep

4 out of 7 races they had the best car, Merc only twice. Let’s see what can Merc do with new engine, will be telling for rest of season

The day that Canada producers a boring race is the day everyone involved in F1 need to realise that a whole lot needs to change.

They need to swap seasons. Give us miserable weather races.

At least that way there would be a chance of something exciting happening! Thing is we have had multiple different winners so far which should mean it's been really exciting but it just hasn't.

I must have dozed off several times. Not good at all considering I have to write this up. :boggled:

Montreal in December...Now that would be interesting :D

AbYCSqF.jpg

At least that way there would be a chance of something exciting happening! Thing is we have had multiple different winners so far which should mean it's been really exciting but it just hasn't.
Wellcat least we get new tracks like Paul Ricard to add some excitement... :rolleyes:

Nascar at Michigan is even more exciting than this race, and that one has yet to start due to rain delay.

Derp.

It is rumoured that Hartley needs a headscan because he apparently knocked his helmet on the Halo.

Back