2018 International Rally Championship- Season finished, Harsk100 is the 2018 IRC champion.

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 149 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
5909300032225444864_1.png
Hi everyone! Welcome to the 2018 International Rally Championship.
We are looking forward to having an another season of the Rally Championship! This idea of creating a rally series started when I was competing into a rallycross championship on GT6. That took me to host a WRC championship, however, seeing that it was complicated, it ended on being a failure. But while my old PS3 was broken and that I was still waiting for a new one, I already was planning to revive the idea of doing my rally championship and make it sucessfull, as there aren't very much rally championships which are sucessfull.
In September 2017, Pedro Harsk has stepped down as a GORO steward which ended the cooperation between GORO and GRC. As a result, the Rally Senegal was the last GT6 Rally Round under the banner.
So, on 2018, The Rally Championship will now become the International Rally Championship and will also be hosted on Gran Turismo SPORT, however it is a sequel of 2017 Global Rally Championship.

The 2018 IRC will contain 5 classes, the main Class being R1 (Gr. B Rally Cars), R2 (N300 Cars), R3 (N200 Cars), R4 (N100 Cars) and the TT Class (Ford F-150 Raptor). Since the establishment of new era of 2017 GRC, the Race Cars, Vision GT Cars, Prototypes and Supercars have been banned from competing on rally rounds. This year also marks of Trophy Truck Pick-ups competing on a rally championship for the first time.

With that, the rally championship will become more realistic and fair without having to worry about the Race Cars.

If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, please let us know. 👍

Enjoy! :cheers:

Past seasons:
2015 The Rally Trophy- Little CHRISTMAS CUP (2016 Global Rally Championship's Pre-Season) (Champions: Alexander Erhart, Suzuki and Portugal)
2016 GRO Global Rally Championship (Champions: Alexander Erhart, Suzuki and Portugal)
2017 GRO Global Rally Championship Season 2 (Champions: Dwyane Gable, Subaru and USA)- 2017 Season, Part 1
2017 GRO Global Rally Championship Season 3 (Champions: Pedro Harsk, Audi and Portugal)- 2017 Season, Part 2
2017 GRO Global Rally Championship Overall (Champions: Michael Bearpark, Subaru and England)

1.1- The Sporting regulations are written to guarantee clean and fair play during the championship season.

1.2- In every round, the Sporting Regulations will be on effect.

1.3- Making insults, racism and accusing towards participants or organisers is extremly prohibited and there will be severe consequences if these of the breaches happen.

1.4- The Sporting Regulations document are not definitive, therefore, they are sujected to the change at any time, for any reason.

2.1.1- The championship will have 10 rounds, meaning: 5 gravel tracks and 5 asphalt tracks.

2.1.2- Each rally event will be lasting 1 week.

2.1.3- The Rally Event's deadline starts at Mondays at 00:00 GMT+0 and it ends at Sundays at 23:59 GMT+0, depending of your timezone.

2.1.4- The Rally Event's deadline may be extended for 1 or more days if there are not enough finishers for the rally events or then if there were issues such as Technical Difficulties.

2.2.1- There will be Point-to-Point tracks during the season for each rally event.

2.2.2- The rally events may contain from 3-5 Stages, depending of track Length.

2.2.3- Before the participants do the rally, they will be given a number of laps practise, meaning: One Practice Lap, One Timed Lap.

2.2.4- The weather conditions for each rally event will be based on the real life weather conditions.

2.2.5- The runs must be made in a Online Lobby. However, they can be done in a Normal or Club Online Lobby.

2.2.6- The times of the 5 special stages will be added to the total Lap Time of the rally event. Here's an example of a rally Event result which will look like.
rsr.JPG

2.2.7- All drivers, who had started the “Race Event” in order to set the best lap time for each special stage, must save the replay, so the Series Organizers can add the lap times.

2.2.8- Each rally event will have a Power Stage. The Power Stage is the final special Stage and it is marked in “BOLD”.

2.2.9- If the rally has started and if you have joined the lobby to do your runs, wait for your turn to do the rally. There are plenty of opportunities to do the rally.

2.2.10- During a Rally event, a specific number of laps will be given to a rally round, which will be acting as a Special Stages.

2.2.11- To be classified, a driver must complete the required number laps for each rally.

2.2.12- If you get disconnected during the rally, it will be classified as “Retirement”. They will be considered as a Mechanical Failures and they are unfortunate.

2.2.13- The drivers, who already have done their runs and submitted their lap times, are not allowed to submit new lap times. Doing that will result a warning or a penalty, depending of how many positions you have gained.

2.2.14- The rally Rounds lap times must be done on Racing Alone (1 by 1), to prevent a Driver from ruining other driver's lap times: that way would be a 2nd driver interference and a 2nd driver interference is not allowed for the rallies! The mode will be in “Race” Mode.

2.2.15- After the participants have submitted their lap times, they are not allowed to submit the new lap times. Ignore this rule will result a penalty.

3.1- The point system in the International Rally Championship will be as it follows:
pts.JPG

3.2- Drivers who retire or finish outside of top 10 in a rally round will not score points.

3.3- If you quit from the rally round without telling us the reason, it will be considered as “Rage Quit” and you will not get any points.

3.4- The bonus points will not be awarded for the Championship.

3.5- There will be a Countries and a Manufacturer's championship, however, to prevent the disvantage from a manufacturer/country only the highest finishing driver will score points for Manufacturer and Country Championship Standings.

4.1- The driver with the most points for the season will be crowned [2018 INTERNATIONAL RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP DRIVER/MANUFACTURER/TEAM/COUNTRY].

4.2- If two or more drivers finish the season with the same number of the points, the champion and runner-up will be decided on the following criteria:

4.2.1- The number of wins;
4.2.2- The number of podiums;
4.2.3- The number of retirements and/or disqualifications;
4.2.4- The number of attended rounds;
4.2.5- The average finishing position.

4.3- If the two drivers meet up with the same criteria, the Series Organisers may have to do an extra round to decide the champion.

4.4- If the two drivers have finished the championship with the same number of points and if they are on the same teams, they will be crowned as champions.

5.1- To sign-up, a driver needs to complete the following form like I did for the 2017 Global Rally Championship.
18rs.JPG

5.2- The numbers choices (#) are free, however, only the series champion of 2017 Global Rally Championship Overall is allowed to use the number #1.

5.3- You can drive only 1 car per round, however, car changes are allowed during the season.

5.4- The types of teams are Factory, Semi-Factory, Non-Factory Teams, Independent Teams and Privateer Teams (teams without name). You can join a team or simply invent it.

5.5- The participants may change number (#) before their first participation on 2018 IRC, however, they may not change number after they have completed their first round. This rule is in place to avoid confusion!

5.6- The participants may invite other people to join the lobby, however, they must inform the host.

5.7- There are no limit of number sign-ups. Two or more lobbies will be created if neccessary.

5.8- Entries will be reviewed after the 2018 International Rally Championship has been completed, for the next season.

5.9- Lobbies will be private in order to indentify the 2018 IRC Drivers Liveries.

6.1- Liveries can be done, as long as it doesn't breach the Community Guidelines;

6.2- IRC Logo is mandatory for all Liveries. The liveries not having the IRC Logo will be automatically out of IRC Points.

6.3- The Obscene and Inappropriate Liveries are prohibited on IRC and will be automatically punished with race bans or penalties, depending of the severity.

6.4- No Tobacco and no Alcohol advertising is allowed for IRC. Anyone being caught with it will be penalized. (Sadly it is necessary as it considered inappropriate by Polyphony Digital)

6.5- Each IRC Livery must have a respective Class Logo in it. Failure on Doing it will result an automatic exclusion from a rally round.

6.6- For more informations, see the Livery IRC Liveries examples for each car.

7.1- The drivers, who do not adhere to the Sporting Regulations, may be punished with penalties, point losses and even, with round bans.

7.2- If a driver feels agravatted with the incident which happened during the rally, he must send a Private message to the Series Organiser (Harsk100) by PSN message or then by GTPlanet Private Conversation facility, so the Organisation can check the incident.

7.3- After the incident has been checked, the penalty will be discussed. Penalties will be given by the following situations:

7.3.1- Ghosting (pressing “START” button) to avoid damage is extremly forbidden and the penalties will be given if this incident happens.

7.3.2- Insulting, crictising, making racism and making fun of the drivers is disrespectfull and it will be considered as “Injury of Reputation and Honor”.

7.3.3- Bringing a overpowered car or going with a wrong car will not be counted towards 2018 IRC Standings and it will be awarded with a automatic exclusion from a rally round if it is found.

7.3.4- A driver may be disqualified from a rally event if he accumulates excessive penalty.

7.3.5- Repeated Violation of the rules will be considered as “Breaching the Sporting Regulations” and may result on the ban for the rest of the season.

7.3.6- The Series Organisers do reserve the right to exclude a driver or a team, at their discretion, from any round, at anytime and for any reason!

8.1- The lobby Settings will be used as it follows:
reg1.JPG
reg2.JPG

Last edited:
1.1- All cars which are on the Technical Regulations are specified with a specific HP and kg using the Balance of the Performance Method.
All present technical Regulations for each class must be followed at all times! The non-adherement of these Following Technical Regulations will result in a penalty for each event or worse, possible exclusion from the rest of the 2018 IRC Season.

1.2- The R1 Class consists on all Gr. B Rally Cars except the Audi quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 and Peugeot RCZ Gr. B Rally Car. Tuning is allowed, as long as they reach the Power and Kg Limited, as per Regulations.

1.3- If you Race with the wrong Specs, you will be disqualified from the Rally.

1.1- The 2018 IRC Calendar will have 10 Rounds, varing from 1 to 15 Laps.

1.2- The 2018 IRC Calendar is always sujected to the change, at anytime and for any reason!

Last edited:
I haven't got the game, Harsk, had the demo but by the time it downloaded couldn't use it.:)

If I get it cheap might join okay. Have you tried Dirt Rally 4, its quite good, but easier than Project Car.:dopey:

I haven't got the game, Harsk, had the demo but by the time it downloaded couldn't use it.:)

If I get it cheap might join okay. Have you tried Dirt Rally 4, its quite good, but easier than Project Car.:dopey:
Not yet John, but I'll try to buy this game, maybe this month. 👍

Got it on PSN sale £22, about 3 weeks ago.👍
Good. 👍

Have you still been Rallying on Gran Turismo Harsk?
Yes, I do still do Rallies in Gran Turismo.

ss3
Which car, racing number (#) and Team will you be using for the 2018 IRC?

And also, due to my Global GT Championship commitents, I'm considering to push the 2018 IRC Round Rallies one Week Forward.

I’ll do car number 0, if that’s taken I’ll do 75.
For car I’d like the Peugeot gr.b. If that’s not allowed I’ll do the Focus.
And my team is Killer Motorsport
(Anyone is allowed to be in my team if they want ;))
@syntex123

ss3
I’ll do car number 0, if that’s taken I’ll do 75.
For car I’d like the Peugeot gr.b. If that’s not allowed I’ll do the Focus.
And my team is Killer Motorsport
(Anyone is allowed to be in my team if they want ;))
@syntex123
Number #0 isn't taken yet, so the number #0 is now yours! 👍

Peugeot RCZ Gr. B Rally Car is not on Homologation List for the R1 Class, therefore, you will be the 3rd driver on taking the seat of Ford Focus Gr. B Rally Car. However, if you choose the Ford Focus ST '15 (the road car), then you will be allocated to N300 Class (R2). 👍

Number #0 isn't taken yet, so the number #0 is now yours! 👍

Peugeot RCZ Gr. B Rally Car is not on Homologation List for the R1 Class, therefore, you will be the 3rd driver on taking the seat of Ford Focus Gr. B Rally Car. However, if you choose the Ford Focus ST '15 (the road car), then you will be allocated to N300 Class (R2). 👍
Focus Gr.B

Not sure of the either tbh. Lol
I hope that you can confirm your entry before Round 1 starts.

Ah! I forgot to tell you that that the Round 1 from Rally United Kingdom has been postponed and rescheduled to 26 February-4 March. The reason why of this decision is to give some of participants a little more of time to prepare their car Liveries for 2018 IRC.

And last but not least, the Round 2 from Italian Rally has been pushed 1 week forward from its original planned date (5-11 March) to the week after (12-18 March) to allow drivers take a rest from Round 1 before the Round 2 starts. Apologies for any incovenience. 👍

Sorry for double post everyone.

The 2018 International Rally Championship season will be starting tommorrow with Round #1 from Rally United Kingdom. The track is Brands Hatch Indy Circuit. To be classified for this round, you must complete 6 laps around the course. 👍

Who will attend?

ATTENDING
@Harsk100- Monday at 15:00 UTC

NOT ATTENDING
@mikey_2412
@RacingHardTV

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED A SPECIFIC DAY

UNCONFIRMED
@epic_apri_39
@CrazyJohn
@ss3
@syntex123
@Toshost
@ZedNinetySix
@damonc84

Good luck! :cheers:

@Harsk100 Okay I'm almost set. I think. I need to read up more first.
My livery is almost done, but where are the livery examples stated in 6.6? Like, what should the Gr.B logo look like, and where? :P

Back