banner.png

2018 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour General Discussion

Official Live Stream
Live Stream (NISMO TV - Coming Soon)

Live Timing
Entry List
Official Schedule

Important Session Times
7:05pm EST Friday / 12:05am GMT Saturday = Qualifying (except Class A)
7:55pm EST Friday / 12:55am GMT Saturday = Qualifying (Class A only)
12:10am EST Saturday / 5:10am GMT Saturday = Top 10 Shootout (Class A only)
1:45pm EST Saturday / 6:45pm GMT Saturday = Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour Race
(Convert to your local time HERE)

Session Results
Practice 1
Practice 2
Practice 3
Practice 4
Practice 5
Qualifying (except Class A)
Qualifying (Class A only)
Top 10 Shootout
Race​

Last edited:
Anyone watching the Support categories? Bathurst website isn't streaming yet. 7mate doesn't show coverage until 4pm today and the race tomorrow at 5:30am.

It's currently a support race. I doubt a R32 will race in the actual 12 Hours.
I know. It's just a GT-R is racing. :sly:

Edit: Gotta admit, the BP M4 GT4 does look better on the big screen. All the cars look pretty damn good.

If the pracitce sessions are antything to go by. The Jamecpem Audi's are looking like the cars to beat this year.

I can’t believe channel 7 are still using the same on screen graphics since, like, 2007.

The #100 Richards/Glock/Eng M6 has been excluded from qualifying, due to a techinal breech, according to the Bathurst 12hr Twitter. The #55 Waters/Williamson/Fumanelli, Strakka AMG has been elevated to the shootout in their place.

Last edited:
At least it wasn't the #44. Here we go.

Foxtel has spoiled me. I feel so dirty watching ads in a race telecast. :yuck:

Last edited:
Foxtel has spoiled me. I feel so dirty watching ads in a race telecast. :yuck:

Ugh.

I'm guessing the NISMO TV stream doesn't work for us Aussies now. Stuck with channel 7 and their constant ad breaks. :rolleyes:

As a kiwi, I would have loved to see one of those McLarens on pole, but that was a great lap by Chaz.

I laughed every time they added a manufacturer's name to one of the corners (Bentleys elbow :lol:).

I hope Jaguar come through, next year.

I wondered if the TAFE students were on call. They helped fix Holdsworth's R8. Shame the crashed M4 GT4 couldn't get patched up for today.

I always find it weird that they start in the dark but let's go!

Maybe just an hour later when the sun is just peaking over the horizon? You'll get the full night driving at the end of the race. This just looks weird, like you wake up at midnight to go to work.

Chaz does the same thing in the Bathurst 6H production car race. Always exciting to see him pushing 100%.

Back