2018 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12HR - Race DiscussionSports Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 219 comments
I always find it weird that they start in the dark but let's go!

Maybe just an hour later when the sun is just peaking over the horizon? You'll get the full night driving at the end of the race. This just looks weird, like you wake up at midnight to go to work.
Nevermind, sun is already coming up.

Kind of looks like last weekend at the moment when the Ford GT's ran away from the GTLM field. BMW seems to have everybody covered right now.

I always find it weird that they start in the dark but let's go!

Maybe just an hour later when the sun is just peaking over the horizon? You'll get the full night driving at the end of the race. This just looks weird, like you wake up at midnight to go to work.
I think it's cool they start in the dark rather than finish in it like everyone else does.

Ah crap. The #777. Looks like suspension failure.

Edit: hr made a costly mistake. Well, still early in the race.

Being 12 hours won't they still reach sunset?
It's Summer here. Gets dark around 8pm.

Big crash by the KTM.

Edit: True about the class coverage. AGT are adding GT4 to the series, should be promoting it.

That Continental road car looks awesome.

Last edited:
Big crash for two Audis and the #67 MARC Mustang, thats a shame, it was leading the Invitational Class...

Skippy Jr makes an appearance.

Timo in the #100 has also done an excellent job. Those Porsches are in their stride now. Gonna be an interesting next couple of hours, when the BMWs switch drivers.

#4 spins two times in two corners, #44 BMW bins it at the Bentley Elbow and loses its right front wheel. SC once more.

Just checked in on my (slightly aging) laptop and the stream is rock solid. That Audi going off in turn 1 must've taken a pretty wicked hit.

The interview with the driver going on the PlayStation to get a feel for the track was pretty cool. I was racing there last night in Forza 7 and I actually kept trying to pop my ears as I went uphill lol.

Back