2018 NFL Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 561 comments
The only thing that can beat the Saints tomorrow night is another miracle from St. Nick. I don't think he has it in him this time though.

It was 31-13 in Kansas City, MO as the Kansas City Chiefs ended Indianapolis' season. The Colts are done. Meanwhile, the Chiefs will either be facing the Los Angeles Chargers or the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game next weekend.

Dallas is DONE. The Los Angeles Rams won at home 30-22 over the Dallas Cowboys. The Rams will get either the Philadelphia Eagles or the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Conference Championship Game next weekend.

And they didnt stop
0E6F97AD-91A1-49A8-9750-CDFAC59CB715.jpeg

If the ******* Patriots go to the super bowl again....I can’t even come up with anything to write...I just HATE them so much!

"No! Don't let the Patriots win! Anybody but them danged Patriots!" Well... get used to it. Patriots unplugged the Los Angeles Chargers 41-28 in Foxboro, MA. So we got a Chiefs/Patriots AFC Championship Game next weekend.

If anything I can see this being a repeat of last year.
New England vs Eagles.

Who dat? 'Dem Eagles say dey gon' beat 'dem Saints. Well... didn't happen. 20-14 was the final in New Orleans as Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints grounded the defending champion Philadelphia Eagles. So we're assured a new champion when Super Bowl LIII concludes.

I'll be rooting for KC to knock off Emperor Belicheat and Darth Brady. Saints should be able to handle the Rams at home.

I hope it's the Ram v. Chiefs. Given the MNF matchup that was incredible, a Super Bowl between the two would be excellent for the NFL.

We're now just a few games away from setting up Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta. Two teams will get to play for the Lombardi Trophy in a few weeks time. In summary:

Advancing: Kansas City, Los Angeles Rams, New England, New Orleans
Done: Indianapolis, Dallas, Los Angeles Chargers, Philadelphia

Here are your Conference Championship games:

* LAR Rams at NO Saints
* NE Patriots at KC Chiefs

The winners of these two games will go on to Super Bowl LIII and move one step closer towards being champions of this season. The losers may still go to Super Bowl LIII... only as fans in attendance. Super Bowl LIII will be either of the following:

* (SB53): LAR Rams vs. NE Patriots
* (SB53): LAR Rams vs. KC Chiefs
* (SB53): NO Saints vs. NE Patriots
* (SB53): NO Saints vs. KC Chiefs

And to me, my SB53 is sort of a toss-up between Patriots vs. Rams or Patriots vs. Saints. The Rams seemed like a great story all season, and a lot of people had the Rams as sort of the NFC representative. I think Patriots/Saints would be a great QB matchup. Drew Brees (whose birthday is tomorrow, as it is also my birthday) vs. Tom Brady would be a great QB duel, and it is really kind of the match I want to see. Remember earlier this season that some considered the Rams and Chiefs as a Super Bowl preview? Well, that rematch could happen. It would be a rematch of that epic and bonkers Monday Night Football game that probably would have been played in Mexico if they didn't have to move it because of poor field conditions.

Even if the Patriots do advance, I don't really hate any of the potential Super Bowl LIII matches. I am not going to complain much like those who think it's the same Alabama vs. Clemson match on the college side. Regardless- good luck to the four surviving teams.

Just not the Patriots in the Super Bowl again for Pete's sake. Honestly...

New England has won twice on the road this year: the Ralph, and MetLife....not tough places to win at, in 2018.

So I doubt they can do it at Arrowhead.

If not for that miracle finish in Miami towards the end of the season, this KC v. Pats game would be at Foxboro.

Want to play in Super Bowl LIII at this point? All you have to do is win your COnference Championship. Four teams will clash. Two will advance to SB53; two others will only get to SB53 by purchasing tickets to see the game. The final match of the season will be determined today.

Good luck to all remaining teams in this postseason.

If the Saints lose this game they got robbed on that no interference call down by the goal line inside the 2 minute warning. They probably could have probably ran out the clock.

It's nice to know that the NFC Championship game operates under NFL Blitz rules. I can't wait to wake up to hear how Kansas City got screwed out of their game.

Last edited:
Well, at least I'm happy for Andrew Whitworth. 0-7 in the playoffs with the Bengals. Now with a legitimate team (though controversial win), he's got a chance to win the big one.

Latest Posts

Back