2018 Verizon IndyCar SeriesOpen Wheel 

Tony Kanaan back on pit road just after a stop for a puncture.

Alexander Rossi around two cars on the outside!!!!!

And then Helio Castroneves loses it off of 4.

Again, cautions breed cautions. Helio Castroneves into the pits, but not as you might think! He was very lucky because of the safer barrier on the inside.

This aero kit seems to be more unforgiving at Indy than last year's kits. Seems like there is an even smaller margin for error compared to the kits from last year.

A pattern for the accidents seems evident. What is it? Snap push-oversteer out of 2 and 4?

So many exciting passes from Rossi! From 32nd to 3rd at this point.

Going to be a very interesting race to the end now. Dixon is basically the leader but will be low on fuel, they’ll be praying for a Yellow.

No they wont, they've said they're good to go to the end. The cars have been clearing 40 laps on fuel.

Ah, I’ve only been watching since lap 140 so I haven’t been too up to date on strategies for the race.

Doesn’t really matter now since Power got past Dixon during an ad break.

And now Kanaan has gone for a spin.

Ah, I’ve only been watching since lap 140 so I haven’t been too up to date on strategies for the race.

Doesn’t really matter now since Power got past Dixon during an ad break.

And now Kanaan has gone for a spin.

Doesn't matter now because the 3 in front of him can actually make it to the end with this caution.

Not only 4 of the 5 guys I was pulling for crashed, one of the two guys I hate on the Indycar field wins the Indy 500. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Back