2019 Super Formula SF19 Coming to Gran Turismo Sport Later This Month

I'm guessing those liveries in the post above are all AI?
Can't find those anywhere in the community pages.

I passes out waiting for the update lol now Im behind :/ downloading ATM

How does the SF19 pair handle? They quick?

Could someone post pictures of what areas the Sf19 is divided in in the livery editor? Also, it looks like the halo isn’t paintable?

First pic I took before posting the liveries. I'll deal with it.

Livery done and now, to experience my ride.

D2uN9MdVYAERbT0.jpg:large

I love it! Fast, grippy, the Halo is a pain in the arse but that's the way formula cars are these days... And it went to the top of my leaderboard in this clip!

I'm used to it already. I'm not focused on it down the straights and don't pay attention to it in the corners, as I'm not looking at it.

I tell you, it actually helps to frame my view and concentrate more on the track, than seeing a bit of sky in my peripheral. Helped me gain more confidence and push a bit harder each lap. Just a run before trying GT League. Another thought, seriously, might make players develop their race skills.
D2uuaviUwAAfiCZ.jpg:large

As mentioned above, the grip is awesome and it's not frantic like the W08. It'll be a waste if I don't join a league. I think it'll be good in Sport Mode as well.

Edit: Did Fuji and Autopolis. :bowdown: Just a joy to drive.

Last edited:
There should be an option for removing the Halo atleast for the cockpit view (ironically like the F1 2018 game).

In real life, it is designed so that if you look forward, it'll blurred enough that the view is almost unobstructed.

A pity that they haven't included this option. At least in VR it would get interesting cause you can look around it.

The Suzuka AI on the Super Formula GT Mode Event is brutal for the 1st position for some reason. 2nd and onwards is just rather slow.
Didn’t get that at all, at least not initially. Just the usual AI train behind 1st. What happened after I got all of my overtaking done after lap 3 was a massive increase in speed by the 2nd-placed car, though, particularly on the straights. Took fastest lap off me by half a second.

General first impressions are quite positive, overall. I definitely noticed a lack of top-end speed with standard gears, which I rectified somewhat by taking some of the wings away. I think I landed 50-70 points above the minimum for front and rear, which is a good balance between increased acceleration and cornering speed if you want to leave the gears alone for the moment, like I did. The overtake button is barely noticeable while you work your way through the field, because the AI is so slow in a straight line, so I ended up going for fastest lap with maximum power on the final laps at Fuji & Suzuka. You can read above about how well that worked in the latter case.

Didn't you know about Formula Nippon (its old name)? I knew about Formula Nippon and JGTC and then those 2 became Super Formula and Super GT.
Gonna be honest, I don't much about racing and it's history other than a few snippets of info.

So why on earth is Kaz calling it kers.
I have no idea. In the game, once it's used up, it's gone. In real life, it's regulated. They use the Indy car style system. I read someowherenits about 5 times per race and about 20 seconds each useage.

Back