2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
While I personally find the DJRTP livery rather dull it does look good on the Mustang - I think the boundary between the red section and the top of the white scallop helps create a false waistline and fools your eyes into thinking the car has different proportions to what it actually does; the roof looks like it actually belongs on the car, for starters. Front end still looks a bit like an elephant sat on it, but certainly less so than in the plain testing outfit. Really like the rear 3/4 view even considering the obnoxiously large wing.

I don't agree I still see a two door falcon with a front clip conversion from a Mustang. Cam's livery actually makes it look like a Mustang especially when you watch the Monster Energy video talking about it. Don't know about you guys but I can't wait to go to a Ford Dealer and try to find a two door Falcon!

I don't agree I still see a two door falcon with a front clip conversion from a Mustang. Cam's livery actually makes it look like a Mustang especially when you watch the Monster Energy video talking about it. Don't know about you guys but I can't wait to go to a Ford Dealer and try to find a two door Falcon!
You forgot the Mustang tailights.

Then again, they were probably obscured by that HUUUUUUGE rear wing ;) :lol:

All the people bitching & whining over on Speedcafe, about Lowndes adding to the T8 bias in the commentary booth, will have to eat some humble pie after Craig's prediction for the 2019 title.

He's picked Reynolds as the man to beat.

Because of a man named Dale?

See if you can find the last time a Holden/GM product used the #3 here.
I can't recall off the top, who even used the #3.

Not bad
DzL9HWAX4AImAed.jpg

Because of a man named Dale?

See if you can find the last time a Holden/GM product used the #3 here.

D’Alberto used it when he drove for his own team while they were running Holdens. Jason Richards before that would’ve been the last to run it, when he was with Tasman Motorsport.

Didn’t Aaron Russell run the #3 at the first Newcastle event?
:dunce:... and I just saw the #3 JPS E30 posted by V8 Sleuth. I'm getting old...

The MSR livery is easily the best looking car on the grid so far. Love the silver and black. :drool: Percat's car on the other hand, is exactly the opposite.
:lol: So generic looking. Like a couple of my GT Sport liveries :lol:... hey, wait...:grumpy:

All the people bitching & whining over on Speedcafe, about Lowndes adding to the T8 bias in the commentary booth, will have to eat some humble pie after Craig's prediction for the 2019 title.

He's picked Reynolds as the man to beat.
My friends and I saw this coming (and were joking about it). Who else could he pick? If the Nissans were more competitive he would've picked Rick Kelly :sly:.

Craig is in the very unenviable position of having to be so PC it will be boring. He couldn't pick an T8 driver because he'd be seen to be bias (to some... not me!!) and he couldn't pick Scotty because then he'd be a turncoat (to some... also not to me!!). That leaves Dave as the best of the rest when it comes to last years front runners, and being a very well liked driver for an underdog team, a team that if a Holden were to win, would be far more preferable to near every Ford fan over T8 winning, makes him the obvious choice. Win win for Lowndesy and he still gets to keep his tag as Mr. Nice Guy 👍:P.

Anyway, Best of luck to both Russell and Craig for the future.

:dunce:... and I just saw the #3 JPS E30 posted by V8 Sleuth. I'm getting old...

:lol: So generic looking. Like a couple of my GT Sport liveries :lol:... hey, wait...:grumpy:
Yeah 1987 for that one. Beautiful little giant killer.

Percat’s livery is sorted for Rd.1
Now, what’s he running for Rd.2?

How do BJR struggle so hard to find a full time sponsor for Percat?

EDIT: that Supercheap mustang is absolutely hideous

Sorry Chaz but that Supercheap livery certainly makes Percat's look better :yuck:

Yeah, miles better. Take back what I said in my previous post about Percat's being the worst on the grid. That Supercheap livery has to be one of the ugliest in quite sometime. The front is an absolute mess.

Much prefer the livery she ran last year but Simona's car is pretty decent.

Last edited:
Yeah, miles better. Take back what I said in my previous post about Percat's being the worst on the grid. That Supercheap livery has to be one of the ugliest in quite sometime. The front is an absolute mess.

Much prefer the livery she ran last year but Simona's car is pretty decent.
It's the Castrol green that always makes the Tickford cars look bad, especially the Supercheap car. It ruins the Monster livery when they run it on that car as well, and it's only just passable on the Bottle-O one.
Simona's car is conservative. Not much can be done with Harvey Norman.
I've always preferred the (I think) 2017 one with more red. It looked fast :D.
nissan-harvey-norman.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back