2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
He's got talent, but he needs to shake that attitude so early in his VASC career. This is way different to when Giz started his career crashing and being a bit untamed. He got his lumps and matured. Richie is starting a bit older and made no friends at Tickford. Garry and Barry won't put up with it, no matter how much money is involved.
Garry & Barry would’ve kept GT but no, Mr Boost moneybags didn’t want that did he.

They sold out, you reap what you sow.

Hopefully Mostert can stick with McLaughlin on the restart. I just want to finally see those two go head-to-head.

Dutto needs to go to Specsavers, Shane was behind Fabian's rear bumper before he took the shortcut so in no way should have been side by side after redressing.

Was a better weekend of racing than I was expecting. I didn’t see the Friday race but the last three races all had decent racing and action throughout.

Supercars catchphrases of recent times:

"that's WILD!"
"time certain"
"safety car boards and flags"

Skaife will be able to bust out one of his favorites come enduro time.

"For Lowndes fans..."

Okaaaayyyyy :rolleyes:

https://www.speedcafe.com/2019/03/17/de-silvestro-penalised-for-last-corner-pass-on-golding/

What I saw was hard racing as usual. 3rd Season, six races in and she's performing consistently. Scott pretty much did the same to Chaz at T1.

Edit:https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/mclaughlin-glad-he-and-waters-cleared-the-air/
"It was full-qualifying laps there the whole time, pushing bloody hard, especially after that Safety Car restart. It was a good battle."
Glad he had to fight for it and wasn't cruising to a number.

Last edited:
Hold on, if all the parity is with the car, where the disparity? With the drivers? Two of the best Ford drivers ARE up the front(I can include Wil in that due to his Ford history). Two(well, one now) of the best Holden drivers are/have been up the front. That's basically how it's been every year.

Seriously, had that S60 still been on the grid, it would have won a championship. No one was complaining... oh, wait.. only one was Whinging about its huge wing.

Hope this test comes out negative.

Completely random. What is believed (and appears) to be an old T8 Falcon has been seized in a drug raid in NSW.

r0_44_4904_2801_w1200_h678_fmax-1200x675.jpg

If it's not the real thing. It's a pretty damn good replica.

Guess we'll know for sure either next VASC Round or I depth report in a couple days.

Watched the Newcastle Channel 9 report. They just said a Craig Lowndes V8 Supercar.

If it has been seized, I'm guessing that means it'll be up for auction at some stage in the future?

Think they do that in America? Not sure about down here. Someone might pick up a bit of a bargain if that's the case.

The HT Monaro as well. The druggies has a bit of cash to throw around. :lol: :crazy:

Think they do that in America? Not sure about down here. Someone might pick up a bit of a bargain if that's the case.
They have the auctions in Australia for unclaimed stolen goods, seized cars (Hoon law), and proceeds of crime as well .

The HT Monaro as well. The druggies has a bit of cash to throw around. :lol: :crazy:
I'd have either car... or both :D.

It looks like that Supercar was used as a ride car at some stage so it may be an earlier model that's been dressed up to look the part.

r0_655_3568_2657_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Edit: there's a video of it and pictures of it being rebuilt on this FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Pro-Fab-Smash-and-Customs-1447410725510599/videos/?ref=page_internal

Last edited:
Back