On free-to-air Ch.10, the only part of the Foxtel feed we get is Larko & the race lead in/call from Crompo & Skaife.
I had an issue with Larko last year at one stage when he was talking about the Falcon roof.
He said the reason the AU was never really competitive was that the shape of the roof promoted aerodynamic lift.
OK, if that's the case & remembering the exact same roof/glass area was used on the BA/BF/FG, was it not a problem then?
I can't be 100% certain as to how much of that 20-year old roof has been transplanted onto the Mustang but I'm pretty sure any modern roof profile would have to promote some lift.
For a simple example, hold a teaspoon by the edge of its handle in the tip of your fingers & allow a running tap to flow over the back of the spoon. Notice how it gets pulled into the water flow because of its shape. Air will flow over the roof of a car the same way.
Bottom line: the AU had more serious problems than it's roof.