2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
Has anyone looked into Jacobson’s sponsor, Rabble.club? Had a look online, seems a bit dodgy to me. Pyramid scheme-like.
There’s a lot of what if’s on that page and not a lot else. Now imagine, after a good few years having a website that still has nothing but a sales pitch.

Now will this be the turning point for the whole race? It’s been a clear run so far, bar the first lap incident.

The commentators were talking up Courtney’s pace just prior Hazelwood’s crash, and due to that he’s been able to get up into the top 10.

I think Scotty's taking a huge risk running till the end. Did he learn nothing from Davey last year????

That clean up crap on the road at Sulman Park is going to catch someone out.

I just hope it’s not someone up the front or we’re going to have a big one & end up with a very expensive car park.

From the top, he turns again. He should watch the GT Sport etiquette video. Just go straight off. He did something to make himself look bad.

Giz could win this. Don't know why the leaders didn't take fuel.

"Push push push" it's full course yellow. They can't be flying full speed. So, Coulthard should be in his rights.

I'm happy for Lowndes, but didn't want Whincup winning. Oh well. It's done.

If Coulthard didn't break a rule, what can you really fine him with? I agree it was extremely dirty but if it wasn't against a rule it was also kinda smart.

EDIT: There is a rule so he deserved a drive-thru

Last edited:
5 car lengths. That's what it looks like.

I hope it wasn't a request. Why screw him when his car was bad as well.

Edit: Man, that tarnished this last act. Guess Garth made the best point.

Back