2020 Nürburgring 24h race.

Which marque wins the overall race this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The pit procedure seems to be different from that I remember from previous years. Tyres off, fill the tanks, then tyres back on and off to the track.

The official site in the first post also has the stream available for US viewers if you get to the live section. https://www.24h-rennen.de/live/

It seems to be the same stream as the one above.

edit: Yep, same stream as above. The button even links to it. Just don't click on any of the onboards for youtube. It's all blocked.

edit2: Nope, this one has German commentary. If you're into that. :lol:

Last edited:
taking my thread down,. this is silly lol

N24-logo-300x219.jpg

Official Stream:

International Stream

PIT Lane Cam

GPS Tracker

Live Timing
Entry List

I bet we are going to have an exciting race.

There might be less racers but the wet conditions and longer night time will add its own challenges to the race.

Lol, Porsche making hero from 18 since withdrawal of factory drivers and Grello off the grid, right then I said 31 car will going to make a good race. So far Frikadelli doing very well.

So, how many of you watching are planning to keep watching all night? And what food/drinks do you have in reserve to help you survive?

Me, I allready consumed one familysize pizza with my wife, gonna crack open a 1,5 liter Pepsi in a moment, got chocolate in cupboard waiting, one energy drink for tomorrow and one dehydrated travelfood pouch.

Plan on going the distance, only made it 20 hours last year. :banghead: Energy drinks, peanuts, chocolates to maintain later on. Just had breakfast, but going to cook a tri-tip for dinner. Also, I have a mini-keg of Oktoberfest beer I'll be tapping around lunch. That will probably be my downfall and I'll pass out a few hours later. :lol:

Back