2020 Nürburgring 24h race.

Which marque wins the overall race this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, how many of you watching are planning to keep watching all night? And what food/drinks do you have in reserve to help you survive?

Me, I allready consumed one familysize pizza with my wife, gonna crack open a 1,5 liter Pepsi in a moment, got chocolate in cupboard waiting, one energy drink for tomorrow and one dehydrated travelfood pouch.

I'll keep watching as long as this stream holds out. But I've got it on the laptop connected to a 55" tv so if the stream starts cutting in and out or starts buffering for along time, I'll probably give it up. Usually for 24 hour races I'm good until about 4am my time or so then have to get a little sleep.

Looks like a race nobody wants to lead, #9 out now.

Now that the Mercs are gone, its just three Audi's left and then the BMW can take the lead.

By the way, do you guys know if the drivers are allowed to try and fix their cars after crash on the trackside so they can then try and drive back on the pits?

Or are the crashed cars ferried on to the pits were the team can try to fix the damage and then continue?

Now that the Mercs are gone, its just three Audi's left and then the BMW can take the lead.

By the way, do you guys know if the drivers are allowed to try and fix their cars after crash on the trackside so they can then try and drive back on the pits?

Or are the crashed cars ferried on to the pits were the team can try to fix the damage and then continue?

They can fix them after being brought back. It's not as restrictive as le Mans. The crews are in a hurry to get them off the track so I don't recall usually seeing drivers doing too much on-the-spot repairs.

I'm sure there's some things you aren't allowed to fix but we've seen teams completely rebuild engines during the race.

The #100 BMW that got stuck behind the barriers at Brünnchen way back when has just rejoined the race, in fact.

When you enter an endurance race and it turns out you are actually on survivor

Like you didn't knew:).

Imagine snow will kick into... to sad this will mostly mean black flag, rather than precious driving. Anyway, current condition is terrifying. Red flag...

18 Porsche in top 5, little bit of chilling. Glad that there still teams and drivers to defend honor of the brand!

Edit: 2020 so garbage year, never give up to disappoint.

Latest Posts

Back