2020 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 827 comments
So possibly a new nose for the Mustang and a modified version of the ZB's gurney flap (with slots) on top of the decreased wing angle. Hopefully after all of this that dreaded P word will disappear again like in the FG and VF days. đź‘Ť

Untitled.png

T8 teaser ahead of their season launch tomorrow. Doesn't seem to be too much different from last year.

TEE_teaser-1200x800.jpg

Havoline sponsorship in place of Caltex? I was hoping to see Ampol branding.

Last edited:
Still don't like seeing Lowndes associated with the team. He's retired. Ingall and Murphy went around to different teams to see how each are doing. This is like he's never left.
I could see if he's bought stake in the team like Whincup(if that's what LOwndes has done, fine), but it's rubbing me the wrong way.

Still don't like seeing Lowndes associated with the team. He's retired. Ingall and Murphy went around to different teams to see how each are doing. This is like he's never left.
I could see if he's bought stake in the team like Whincup(if that's what LOwndes has done, fine), but it's rubbing me the wrong way.
He’s retired as a full time driver but is still a co-driver so he’s in the pic.

He’s also just racked up 15 years with T8.

He’s retired as a full time driver but is still a co-driver so he’s in the pic.

He’s also just racked up 15 years with T8.
He's still a tv presenter. Sure, he co-drives and has a long history with T8. He's not starting the first race with them though. That's what it looks like. T8 only have two drivers.

I find it weird that they included Lowndes in that image but not Tander. Isn't he part of the team too? :lol:

Pretty decent, and better than last year. I like addition of the light blue. Only issue with is that it looks pretty bare on the front. Holden used to have their logo above Caltex, and National Storage has theirs on the splitter. Hopefully someone else jumps on board to fill the white space.

By far the best angle is front on. The rest of the car is pretty uneventful, imo. Still one of the better Red Bull liveries though.

Are you guys OK now that GT is in the pics?
Not really. Enduro Cup is dang near end of year!:P

Livery looks a bit like the left over paper, after cutting out the image you wanted. Their camo liveries are probably the best that suits the team colors.

No doubt De Pasquale just wants someone to make a decision on their future already.
Yeah, T8 probably wouldn't wait and watch Anton sign somewhere else.

I feel Scott has already done everything he needs to do, in a short time. Sure, this year could be a bad one, even so, he's still a class above his peers. This year, if he gets more time being cars in the USA, I say he's moving.

Finally! :lol:

Interested to know how long the deal is. The way the Speedcafe atricle reads it sounds like it's only for this year?
With how long it took to get the deal done I'd guess finances were touch and go. With that in mind I think it will be a short term contract. It's probably better for both sides like that.

Yeah I said the same thing when I saw it on Ryan Walkinshaw's Instagram story! He's got big shoes to fill with the #2 on the window, as 2 champions have had it in Tander and Skaife. Mostert is technically the lead driver, he shouldn't have the #22; but then again Courtney won a championship and he had it so...

It seems as though Middys will only be on Fullwood’s car. I wonder who else will come onboard for Mostert? Surprised he doesn’t have a whole stack of sponsors lining up for him to be honest.

Enduro Cup needs to be more "Enduro". Some of these Enduro races are the length of a regular race weekend.
500km, 1000km, and twin 300's are pretty enduro-y to me.

A single 600 on the GC would be impressive, but I like seeing the cars racing on two days.

Back