2020 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 827 comments
Spy pic of Kelly's Mustang. Apparently this was taken while they were filming an BP ad for TV? I hope this is the actual livery because it looks pretty damn good.

0e8fc07050ece7ec70ec9cc079e93b241d4c5048.jpg

Last edited:
So possibly a new nose for the Mustang and a modified version of the ZB's gurney flap (with slots) on top of the decreased wing angle. Hopefully after all of this that dreaded P word will disappear again like in the FG and VF days. 👍

View attachment 882243

This explains all the changes. Just hope that it all works out. Anything to avoid the mess we had last year. :lol: :crazy:

Bathurst Classics are on(I think the 2004 race). Crazy to see the car number and driver's names continue to scroll past 26 cars, all the way up to 39 for that race.

Bathurst Classics 2014 is in. 3013, 2014, 2015 were some of the best years for the modern V8 Supercar. The Norton 360 Altimas, McLaughlin in the S60, the E63s.

The Volvo's got wins, the Altimas had podium Bathurst finishes, the E63s got wins. A Ford driver got a Championship, the Texas race, my time living in Melbourne, saw me witness the 2013 debut of COTF. at the AGP.

I forget the T8 wins and controversial calls those years. Overall, it was a good time to be a fan and just watch the racing.

Bathurst Classics 2014 is in. 3013, 2014, 2015 were some of the best years for the modern V8 Supercar. The Norton 360 Altimas, McLaughlin in the S60, the E63s.

The Volvo's got wins, the Altimas had podium Bathurst finishes, the E63s got wins. A Ford driver got a Championship, the Texas race, my time living in Melbourne, saw me witness the 2013 debut of COTF. at the AGP.

I forget the T8 wins and controversial calls those years. Overall, it was a good time to be a fan and just watch the racing.
The 2014 1000 was SUCH a great race.

Shame it wasn't prominent on the 23Red Mustang. I know Courtney's tie to Coca-Cola, but trying to remember if Webb had Coca-Cola on his Mother's livery in a Ford.

Overall, looks good.

Going off what the drivers were wearing today JLB has got the Supercheap car and it was hard to tell but Chaz looked like he was wearing a mobile shirt.

A bit plain but cool to see Coca-Cola backing the car.

The lack of other sponsors is a bit weird. Wondering whether this could be a promotional livery for the season launch? Regardless it is nice to see Coke back in a major way in the series.

Edit: Team 18 to unveil their cars next Tuesday.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Coke want to keep the design bare. I’d imagine more sponsors will hop on board though, they had managed to rack up a decent amount of partners by the end of last year.

Talk of Gen3 leaning towards coupes.:lol:

*Phone rings*(pick up): "Hello?"
(Woman's voice): "Avon calling."

Should have just called MARC Cars all along. Could have two classes. The Mark I and Mark II.
Wild cards could be customers that own one of those models. That would help pump up Bathurst 1000 grids.

Sucks with them having pulled out of TCR now this. Will be interesting to see how focused the team will be.

The lack of BP logos makes this a massive improvement over last years livery, imo. Looks great but boy the side on shot doesn't do the Mustang any favors. :lol:

Back