2021 Touring Car Discussion Thread - TCR, BTCC, etc.Touring Cars 

Qualy is good. Real mix up of the field. Part 2 to qualy is beginning before the race.

This Lee Holdsworth fellow looks pretty handy. Someone should sponsor him for a Supercar drive.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's silly. The races are 25 minutes anyway. So, it's time certain built in. :confused:

Percat hating hard on paddleshifts.

The Hondas are nowhere.

Last edited:
Ouch. Huge crash there at the end. Look like a failure with the Jason Bargwanna 308.

Ah, damnit. I forgot to record the races so I could watch them tonight. Glad that both Bargs and Moff are okay. Based on what I've seen on twitter, it was a nasty incident.

So much for Audi pulling out of petrol TCR racing https://tcraustralia.com/2021/02/06/audi-sport-launches-the-2021-rs-3-lms-for-tcr-competitions/
2021_TCR_photo_news_045_734f46ea9623a07afa3d6cec18ee5e60.jpg

That's a big shock I didn't see coming, will be unfortunate to seem him leave the BTCC grid. Especially given how close Dan Cam has come to a title the last 3 years. Between himself and Ingram leaving Speedworks, there's been some really surprising moves during the off-season. Eager to see how the Team HARD Cupra Leon's turn out.

What's also interesting with Team Dynamics, with Cammish departing and Neal in the twilight of his BTCC career, there's the prospect of an entirely new line-up for the first time since 2009, in the coming years. I do see Neal seeking a management role within the team upon retirement, and likewise I could see his sons filling a seat; specifically Henry Neal.

Last edited:
Back