• Thread starter Northstar
  • 422 comments

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Dallas,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
Lexus replaced them as the race sponsor this year so I'm not super sure how important the race is to their program.
Ah, see I wasn't aware of that. I was under the impression that as long-time sponsors (and the fact that there's Acura's plant not too far from the track) that there was just abit of political pull. Granted, that pull didn't quite work for the Macneils so I may have been off base for a long time there :lol:

United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Tired_Tyres
Just caught the start. I was watching the 2013 WEC race thinking this race was tomorrow. Then I read some posts on here so checked IMSA and they were on the warm up lap.

United States
United States
It was probably a good non call, Mann wasnt paying attention to who was behind him and Bamber in 02 went on top of the curb to avoid him.

United States
Alabamistan
Well this is going to be Acura head to head for the championship and the #60 gets the jump out of the pits.

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
#10 is out after contact with the #57 Mercedes, which just now ended up in the wall.

Dylan

Resident NASCAR Fan
Premium
United States
Hope Mills, NC
GTP_Dylan_GTP
The 10 has contact with a GT car with 15 minutes to go and gets damage. And the car is being retired. 60 car gonna win the DPi championship as a result.

Dylan

Resident NASCAR Fan
Premium
United States
Hope Mills, NC
GTP_Dylan_GTP
Caution is out with 5 minutes to go. Probably gonna end under caution.

Last edited: