2022 Repco Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 724 comments
Yeah, it’s a rip-off here. Surprised it’s not part of Disney+. I mean, Foxtel(I don’t have Foxtel, obviously and never will get it again) has Disney+ now. I should get Kayo in my package. Oh well.

As for the Newcastle tickets, when I bought mine, two of the Grandstands were already sold out. T10 was One of them. Rain or shine, it’s going to be bonkers with the new cars.

Anyone else disagree with T8's decision to have Whincup in the car for qualifying? Missed the shootout, so IMO it probably made no difference. And then he puts the car into the wall during practice today...

Yeah, there's no chance that the shootout is run if the rain continues like this, is there?
Anyone else disagree with T8's decision to have Whincup in the car for qualifying? Missed the shootout, so IMO it probably made no difference. And then he puts the car into the wall during practice today...
Can see the reasoning why they did but I wasn't a fan. Broc has done an amazing job pretty much all year, he should have been the one to qualify.

Yay I'm happy to see car #51 starting 4th now after Shane's penalty. However I'm not so happy about car #20 which, funnily enough, is starting 20th. I really hope Pye and Everingham can drag the car up the field because I'd be disappointed if they don't.

Last edited:
That's over and out for the #9, surely. Gutted for them to not even last a lap.

Last edited:
:(

Skaife needs to be quiet. There is no way Zane could slow that down on wet grass. Why they saying he did it. That was an accident. Just outbraked himself is all. It sucks, but can’t blame him for trying to rejoin.

Last edited:
I expect it to go on like this with every little inch beside the track will send people spinning. Not sure the sun is able to cure this quickly especially with more rain expected.

Last edited:
I expect it to go on like this with every little inch beside the track will send people spinning. Not sure the sun is able to cure this quickly especially with more rain expected.
Nope.
Water is all in the grass and is overflowing onto the track.

Back