2023 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 768 comments
So we could have chaos again if Elliott wins the Martinsville race.

If the 9 wins, one of the championship 4 drivers will be eligible to win the driver's title but their team will not be able to win the owner's title.

Ryan Blaney wins at Martinsville!

Christopher Bell, Ryan Blaney, William Byron, and Kyle Larson will race for the championship!!!

Last edited:
Ford unveiled their new body today that will be run next season.

Bob also confirmed that Toyota will be getting a new body but they haven’t revealed it yet.

Last edited:
Ford unveiled their new body today that will be run next season.

Bob also confirmed that Toyota will be getting a new body but they haven’t revealed it yet.

It looks soo much better than the previous body style.

Carson Hocevar spins Heim while battling for the lead of the champ 4. Heim with minimal damage. And on the following restart Hocevar goes from the front row to 20th in a lap after one of the worst restarts I’ve ever seen.

Truck series going to overtime after Corey Heim takes out Hocevar in retaliation with 3 laps to go.

Edit: Chris Buescher sums it all up pretty good right here.

Last edited:
On the overtime restart, Enfinger gets shuffled out and loses spots and Rhodes pulls away before a yellow comes out coming to the white. Enfinger pits for tires. On the second overtime attempt, Zane Smith misses a shift and Rhodes runs into the back of him and gets some pretty heavy damage. Going into triple overtime.

I forgot the race was on until I saw your post about Hocevar and Haim and thought I would miss the end before getting the channel changed. Instead it's turned into the never ending race.

Ben Rhodes is the 2023 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series champion!

Enfinger on new tires gave it a valiant effort to catch back up to and pass Rhodes but ends up a car length short at the line.

Last edited:
William Byron will start on the pole for tomorrow’s championship race!
Kyle Larson will start 4th.
Christopher Bell will start 13th.
Ryan Blaney will start 15th.

Xfinity Championship time. End of stage one John Hunter Nemechek leads over Cole Custer and Sam Mayer in 5th. Allgaier had a s🅱️inalla in the opening laps but has recovered into the top 10.

Stage 2 ends under yellow. Cole Custer leads the champ four with Nemechek and Mayer close behind. Allgaier lags behind in 9th.

A yellow with under 20 to go. Custer had been pacing the field ahead of Nemechek. Allgaier had been trailing in 3rd 2.5 seconds back, but now has a good opportunity to leapfrog to the lead with that first pit stall.

Edit: The 7 jumps up to second behind Custer.

Last edited:
Xfinity Series is going into Overtime. Custer, Nemechek, Allgaier, and Mayer are the top 4 cars. Anyone of them could win it here.

Last edited:
GO KYLE! 🏁

ezgif-1-5610244411.gif

I'm pretty convinced this championship is either going to a Hendrick driver (Typical) or maybe yet another driver in a Yellow Ford gets to get a championship with little or no wins. Bell will be Gibb's best chance for a championship and it'll be by far the most hopeless.

That said, lets see how wrong I can be this weekend after Custer made me look like a fool last night...

Byron is my favorite driver so he’s my pick. Safe to say I’ve never been this nervous for a cup race.

Last edited:
William Byron leads at the end of stage 1.
Kyle Larson 5th
Christopher Bell 9th
Ryan Blaney 10th

Kevin Harvick has really good long run speed. Almost passed Byron for the stage win.

Last edited:
Kevin Harvick has taken the lead from William Byron after 95 laps.

Last edited:
Ryan Blaney has now passed Byron for the lead of the champ 4.

Christopher Bell hits the wall and has pretty big damage! Says it’s killed over radio. Possible brake rotor failure.

Last edited:
Chastain gets the race lead from Harvick on the restart. Byron leads over Larson and Blaney.

Back