2023 September Update Prediction

• Thread starter MC008
  • 475 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My September update prediction is, 3 to 5 cars.
Car 1 = 2018 model or Newer
Car 2 = Car from leaked list
Car 3 = Returning Standard now in Premium form.
Car 4 = another one of the above....
Car 5 = another one of the above....

Possible Brands: (% each)
11.5% - Nissan or Porsche
9.6% - Toyota
7.7% - Suzuki
5.7% - Chevrolet, Ford, Maserati or Subaru

Possible Track:
Eiger Nordwand
Eiger Nordwand.jpg

My Guess of Cars
  • Porsche 963 LMDh, 2023
  • Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic, 2013
  • Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package, 2012
  • Renault Avantime, 2002
  • Suzuki Cervo SR, 2007
Porsche 963 LMDh 2023.jpg
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic 2013.jpg
Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package 2012.jpg
Renault AVANTIME 2002.jpg
Suzuki Cervo SR 2007.jpg

Last edited:
I can see something coming, a new GT league event a....

Vantastic Racing Series
The event is limited to all vehicles with a van style body...
400pp
  • Renault Avantime, 2002
  • Toyota Alphard Executive Lounge, 2018
  • Toyota Ambulance Himedic, 2021
  • Volkswagen Sambabus Typ 2, 1962

Are you using Internet Explorer?
Changed it to be 3 to 5 vehicles..

Maybe a four-car update like the last time, with at least one hypercar and Japanese 4WD sports car.

Cars
  1. Lexus LFA '10
  2. Mercedes-AMG One '22
  3. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
  4. Porsche 963 '23
Tracks
  1. Autumn Ring

I swear everyone has put "Surely we gotta get the LFA this time I swear, it's been so long it has to be in this time!" in the past 15 of these threads...

I'm not sure about these ambitious quality of life update predictions either, yeah PD has added a few useful UI things here and there but actually overhauling something like custom races or the used car system? I don't see that happening, in fact have they actually ever majorly overhauled a single gameplay feature in an update for GT7, if even the entire series?

I swear everyone has put "Surely we gotta get the LFA this time I swear, it's been so long it has to be in this time!" in the past 15 of these threads...

I'm not sure about these ambitious quality of life update predictions either, yeah PD has added a few useful UI things here and there but actually overhauling something like custom races or the used car system? I don't see that happening, in fact have they actually ever majorly overhauled a single gameplay feature in an update for GT7, if even the entire series?
the physics? for GT7 it's a big difference

I’m just waiting for the LFA meme with this photoshopped on the grill:
1692054574450.jpeg

Since the september update will be close to the new forza release date, PD will answer with a bigger update:
Track: indianapolis
Cars: lexus lfa, lambo countach lpi 800-4, new ferrari gr3, lancia delta S4, fire truck.
End of invites.
New set of missions.
3 new races with payments similar to tokyo wtc600, le mans wtc700 and sardegna wtc800.

Everything written above has about 5% prob of happening.
95% of prob of being just another like we are used to.

Last edited:
Since the september update will be close to the new forza release date, PD will answer with a bigger update:
Track: indianapolis
Cars: lexus lfa, lambo countach lpi 800-4, new ferrari gr3, lancia delta S4, fire truck.
End of invites.
New set of missions.
3 new races with payments similar to tokyo wtc600, le mans wtc700 and sardegna wtc800.

Everything written above has about 5% prob of happening.
95% of prob of being just another like we are used to.
If the end of invites is only thing in the next update I would be fine with that

My prediction:

Car 1: BMW 507 '57
1692058860598.png

Car 2: Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
1692058900682.png

Car 3: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '03
1692059009005.png

Track: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal) with the AMG GT3 Evo '20 as the circuit experience car

Other quality of life and bug fixes

2012 Lexus LFA because it’s overdue and Kaz owes us this.
1998 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra because several people have complained there’s not enough American cars.
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan because the Hellcat swap into this will be the bees knees.
2020 Cadillac CT5 because the forthcoming V-LMDh will be lonely without a Cadillac road car.

No new track but there will be several new races for existing tracks.
1 new Menu Book and 2 new Extra Menus.
2 new Scapes locations.
5 new engine swaps.
Several other insignificant additions like Cafe conversations and characters.

Obligatory LFA/190E space, and I'll throw the Autozam in there too due to the upcoming Mazda event.
New circuit is pretty likely at this point, it's been long enough. Probably Gillette Viralnerve or whatever it's called.
Some have also seen a certain additional quality-of-life feature in the works, which seems pretty much complete and ready to go.
There may also be an end-of-month August update, though it seems unlikely.

Cars:
Mazda autozam az-1, Toyota Gt-One, AMG One, Porsche 935, Mercedes 190E evo 2

Engine swaps:
Toyota GR Corolla, Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86, Toyota Corolla Levin AE86, Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 S Shigeno, Daihatsu Copen

New Circuit:
Gilles Villeneuve

New Menu Books:
Toyota hatchback, van cars, mercedes classic

New events:
Kei car race (Deep Forest), european sunday cup (le mans), hypercar track day (Deep Forest, Grand Valley)

of course we'll probably get nissan gtr R35 2007, or VGT instead 🤣

My guess, 4 cars:
Nissan R35 2007
Audi R8 V10 2016
Toyota Mega Cruiser
BMW 2002 Turbo
Engine swaps: gr yaris on AE86 and Rampage LS7 (or a modern GM's V8) on The Judge
One track+scapes and extra menus
And some form of disappointment to many

Last edited:
A Bobcat
A Caterpillar
A Man dump truck
A Mercedes 220 D taxi!!!!

Track
Whatever Kaz thinks that fits it that update!!!!
The track will be an open area, so we can do gta style ambulance missions.

Last edited:
the physics? for GT7 it's a big difference
They have tweaked them quite a bit, but in the end we're mostly talking about changing some grip parameters and other numbers in the code. I'm talking more about changing actual existing gameplay features, such as majorly changing a certain way progression works in a part of the GT Mode due to feedback or something like that. While other games see it done quite a lot it seems Polyphony refuse to believe they could design a feature badly and take advice from their fans on it. I guess they did add purchaseble engine swaps and the race shop, but these are more just expanding an existing feature to be more accessible rather than a full-on rework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back