2024 World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

And it only took the FIA 27 days to issue this penalty in a "timely manner."

Working Homer Simpson GIF

Worst part about being Australian is that you get a second round of April fools in the early evening when the Brits wake up, then a third one the next day when the Americans wake up.
Even better would be, "GM set to revive Pontiac name for customer Cadillac LMDh cars".

Imola FP3 red-flagged with about three minutes left because Paul Di Resta took his Peugeot off-course.

Stream on Max is Eurosport but the Motortrend TV channel is showing the WEC TV feed. I dropped my Discovery+/ MT sub since I get Max for free but that might have been a mistake if I get Eurosport race feed.

Eurosport turned the feed over to WEC TV.

Last edited:
And there's already been a crash. I think the 91 Porsche 911 was nailed at the start, whilst the Isotta ran up the back of an Alpine which then ran into a Peugeot. At least one BMW was also involved.

Last edited:
And there's already been a crash. I think the 91 Porsche 911 was nailed at the start, whilst the Isotta ran up the back of an Alpine which then ran into a Peugeot. At least one BMW was also involved.
Here’s the crash from several angles.

I woke up at around the 2 hour mark. Just about the time the black Mustang came in with the rear diffuser hanging off, was it contact that knocked it off or did it come off on it's own?

Great battling between the #50 and #51 Ferrari earlier.

My aggravation with this Eurosport feed on Max sent me back to Discovery+/MT+ and when restarted my account I discovered that they dont show live WEC races anymore. :banghead:

This SC is a mystery w/o any track repairs going on.

So the Proton Mustang's problems were that pieces were coming off of it without any contact? The IMSA Mustangs and even the WEC ones had trouble with the deck lids coming off.

What happened to the Iron Dames?

So the Proton Mustang's problems were that pieces were coming off of it without any contact? The IMSA Mustangs and even the WEC ones had trouble with the deck lids coming off.

What happened to the Iron Dames?

Mustang was in that too.

Last edited:
Back