2147483647 mp/h

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 49 comments
xalpha322
Ok i did the weelie trick with the r390 LM race car did the seatle trick (the where you can go through the wall) and i got some awsome speed check out the pic :D :D :lol: :D

Attachments

• speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 459
that is the limit speed:
the game runs in binary (powers of two), as do the majority of computer programs
the variable to hold the speed has a limit of 2 to the 31st power (2,147,483,648). Since speed can start at 0, the true limit is one less than this, the # you see on your screen.

:confused: Sorry to get technical about it, but I too was wondering why it was always that number.:confused:

Originally posted by ZZII
that is the limit speed:
the game runs in binary (powers of two), as do the majority of computer programs
the variable to hold the speed has a limit of 2 to the 31st power (2,147,483,648). Since speed can start at 0, the true limit is one less than this, the # you see on your screen.

:confused: Sorry to get technical about it, but I too was wondering why it was always that number.:confused:

:lol:

geek :P

so what does the screen look like at that speed....

Originally posted by meeekael
crap like that never happens on the pal version.....sad

yes it does did it at the test course, broke out of the track, hit warp speed and then the game froze:eek:

Well, pretty much anything. It helps to be around 1000hp though, and lifting the suspension a little helps too.

If you watch the wheel in the videos, you can see the key to the trick - I yank the wheel HARD away from the track fractionally before impact. On Seattle it's right, on Cote it's left. This seems to increase the chances of a break out - I've never failed to manage it by doing the trick, and only once succeeded when not (by accident... :D Damn AI GT40)...

If you want to pass the USS Enterprise though, you'll need a car set for wheelies.

Don't tell me I've just encountered the only American, nay the only PERSON, in the whole wide world who hasn't heard of "Star Trek"?

well you only have to have the r390 race car and well i can't give any pic on where you have to hit cuz i don't have the card in my computer ..

I've heard of Star Trek, never watched a single episode though...don't know names of any characters.

Yes indeedie the screen will freeze from doin this, CPU can't do the math... Sony at its best

You can get any car to do this..

Attachments

• mvc-1111f (2).jpg
    mvc-1111f (2).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 110
Originally posted by Masterblaster
Yes indeedie the screen will freeze from doin this, CPU can't do the math... Sony at its best

You can get any car to do this..

How do you get that effect around your pictures? What program do you use?

Originally posted by zeno
How do you get that effect around your pictures? What program do you use?
I painted it... j/k

It's called Paint Shop Pro, I've been using it forever.. an if ya wanna try it out you can download it from their site for 30 days free trial... Believe its available at most Retail Outlets, I've seen it at bestBuy...Hope you have broadband, it's about a 40 Meg download , I think..
I like it coz its easy to use, you don't have to be smart. I need easy.. :cheers:

Do an GOOGLE search... in the search window type... Paint Shop Pro

Back