225 laps of Special Stage Route 11!

Got up to 100 laps in 4 days, devoting all the time I can to it and its not going to work. PS2 has been on since thursday and I could almost hear a sigh of relief when I turned it off this morning.

I just havent got the time at the moment to do it.

My quickest lap of the 100 was a 1.48.686

I dont know if I'll get round to doing this but I think my lap is pretty quick for 523 bhp !!

Done!

Data tomorrow.

Bollocks? Famine? Consider yourselves challenginated.:D

Attachments

• ss11.jpg
    ss11.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 60
Originally posted by Michael K
Done!

Data tomorrow.

Bollocks? Famine? Consider yourselves challenginated.:D

That almost sounds like being slapped with a duelling glove...:D

Nice job there Michael 👍

I took a photo with a normal camera but it turned out too fuzzy because i was too close to the screen. *cries*

Front.

Next time i'll use my Ericsson or Digital Camera. :irked: :mad:

Attachments

• nsxfront.jpg
    nsxfront.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 47
I had a Zonda tuned up and ready to go, but just couldn't resist taking the ol' Ruf from the CS-100 out again. I figure the Ruf is a second or two slower per lap than the Zonda, but really a blast to drive.

The Car: Ruf rgt
HP at start:590
HP at finish: 562 (back up to 590 after an oil change)
Mileage at start: 1008.4
Mileage at finish: 1637.7
T8 tires

Started race at 11:16 am
Finished at 9:09 pm
Kept to a schedule of 30 lap stints with 10-45 minute breaks.

Driving time: 6 hours, 49 minutes,57 seconds .137
Average lap time: 1.49.321
Fastest lap time: 1.46.847 - T1=22.7, T2=46.1, T3=1.23.6
Slowest lap: 1.57.381
Oil light at lap 67
Spins: 4
Wall hits (aubible): roughly 70
Wall touches (silent): well over 100
One fly-by through the pits at lap 200 out of boredom.

Settings:
Springs: F 13.0 / R 15.0
Height: 75 / 80
Bound: 7 / 7
Reb.: 7 / 8
Camb.: 2 / 1.3
Toe: 0 / 0
Stab.: 3 / 4
Brakes 16 / 13
LSD 5/5/5
Trans.: Auto (21) Trick w/ final at 3.627
Downforce: .29 / .55
ASM and TCS = 0

The Excel sheet with all the lap times is available. I just can't attach it here because my zip drive isn't installed.

Fastest lap replay attached. (lap 185)

Attachments

• gt3bestlsave3120766700.sps
    46.4 KB · Views: 12
Nice... :D

My initial car test yielded a 1'48 best - out of the one car I tested. I'll try a few more out, and come Easter it's lapinating time! :D

Well it looks like this might be the final 'xxx laps of inserttracknamehere' for GT3 thanks to the lack of participants. :(

Mustang-man

Are this race and the C.S. 100 the only two you've organized here? I'd do others if I could find them.

edit: Just found the Laguna Seca 500 thread but there are no times posted, what ever happened with that race?Laguna Seca 225 laps

The LS 225 laps isn't really part of the 'xxx laps of inserttracknamehere' serios as it only lasts for about 4-5 hours. This series has to last between 6 and 8 hours.

But yeah you've done all the races availble in this series anyway. :)

Might continue it once GT4 is released. :)

That would be good. Just give people time to get some decent cash and cars.

This might be seriously late but I got my digital camera working so I suppose I should finally send in my proof of completion.
226lap1.gif

Well I did end up changing my Oil after I finished...*looks around and runs over to the garage to get oil*

Count me and my EVO VII from the CS 100 in. It wont be the exact same car but I will replicate it exactly. Hopefully I can get my buddy who ran the CS 100 with me to get in on this too. We sat there and did the 100 laps side by side at his house. What a hoot. Even if he's not done I will defineately be doing this.

And mustang man........ you defineately shouldnt make this the last race before GT4. Even if it is only 5 or so people who do it, these things are great.

That's crazy! I agree, there should be at least one more of these before gt4 is released, I know you're hooked on Prolouge but I think one more of these would be great!

I could set one up but i won't be doing the race unfortunately. I tried to go back to GT3 the other day but it is just too ugly with cr@p sounding cars and unrealistic handling.

I blame Prologue.

Yeah, Mustang-man, even if you don't race could you organise one for the good of the GTP community?

Midfield maybe...or Deep Forest. But those will be insane numbers of laps. Grand Valley is good but possibly hard to tune for. Monaco would be good but a bit tight and too sunny IMO. Ummmmmmm, Tokyo!!!! Do it!

My vote goes for Tokyo!

I'm suprised this thread is still active......

I've been thinking of Midfield Raceway for a long time now. Can someone work out how many laps will be needed to get over 1000 km's on the car? (6-7 hour minimum).

OK, 1000km=278.0094523 laps, so round it off to a 280 lap race for midfield.

And for Tokyo is would be 1000km=195.3125 laps, so maybe round it up to 200 laps of Tokyo.

I say we have a vote. Mine goes to Tokyo but I'll be happy with Midfield.

Okay so i'll make it either of the following (i'll make a new topic with a poll).

295 Laps of Midfield Raceway

or

215 laps of Tokyo R246

I'm still not sure. I *might* do the race.

I say 300 laps of Midfield and 225 of Tokyo!

[consience]Come on, you know you wanna do the race![/consience]

Yeah but it's a great way to waste time!:lol:

But you only have to stop every three laps so you ONLY have to stop 100 times;)

Back