225 laps of Special Stage Route 11!

have finally got motivated and started this 'un

first 51 laps down with a fastest time of a 1:44.098, average is around the 1:45.8 mark
:cheers:

Z O N D A 👍

will post a replay of my fastest lap afterwards for anyone to look at (settings wise), or just to watch

No real trouble thus far (wall contact), top speed around the 280km/h mark braking into Turn 1

Yeah, my Viper was way to slide happy so I had way more spins than I would have liked. I think I lost about 10 minutes or more just from spinning.

the sharp left/right after turn 1? Getting through there at in 4th gear, and have not cut to fine (crashing into the RHS) a line just yet in the laps completed

I love that set of corners, I always cut it REALLY REALLY fine, I only hit it twice, once after I had lunch and my fingers were slippery and slipped of the d-pad.

I can't use that. Dunno why, just have better control with d-pad (not gennerally this is just me)

What lap you into, and what do you estimate yuor finishing time will be?

Finished!!!!!:):):)

Results now and lap times will be up tomorrow
Car: Pagani Zonda C12s
Start: 0.0
Finish: Top Odometer 979.8, Bottom, 1003 Km's
Fastest Lap: 1:43.970 @Lap 171
Oil Light: Lap 66
Replay save: Lap 65
Hp before :598
HP After: 575
HP After oil change: 604
3 Spins
Total time: 6:29:47.593

Most people dont use it 'cause they reckon it doesnt turn, or stop

A very highly under rated car the zonda

I love it, but for the midfield race it's a bit weird on cold tires. I'm currently using the C12, maybey I should try the C12s

:dopey: So thats why I hadn't heard from you the last day or so, your a crazy one :crazy: for these endurance races, nice job though..take your memcard into work with you and I'll pick it up today and organise your X-port replay for you 👍

Um, you could put it in here if that's okay? Just so people can compare laps. :cool:

EDIT: Congrats on finishing too. :)

No i posted the 300 laps of Midfield Raceway in this topic as a reply when i'm 99.9% sure that i clicked new topic. o_O

Here is my replay, will post times tomorrow :)

Thanks again Jordan 👍

Attachments

• Zonda@SSR11_1[1].43.970_Bollocks.xps
    43.8 KB · Views: 9
Back