225 Star Club

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 105 comments
England
Wigan
ChrisWAFC
Just got all 225 stars, who else has completed.

Setup - T300 Wheel, T500 Pedals, Manual Gears, Wheel Assist Off, 100% FFB, High Vibratin.

*Patting myself on the back :-D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations! Can I join? I got 225 stars Wednesday. Surprised there was no trophy for the effort.

Setup - Controller with custom button map.

Edit: Added proof, just doesn't seem right without. I really enjoyed the game. Hope Evolution get it fixed soon.

Attachments

• 225 Club.jpg
    225 Club.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I would have if I hadn't lost interest in this game due to the multiple network issues since release. I simply put it down for a while until they fix the network problems then I'll come back and finish this.

Can't believe that after completing all the stars there is no trophy. I am close but no real incentive now.

may be more "stars " coming with DLC thats why theirs no trophey, bad idea in my opion

just my 2 cents

may be more "stars " coming with DLC thats why theirs no trophey, bad idea in my opion

just my 2 cents

There will be more tours in future updates, hence, the number of stars to be earned will increase, which makes this thread (no offense) irrelevant next month.

I thinks it's slowly getting there but the bad driving/smashing is getting beyond a joke if it doesn't get sorted could spoil the game.

Looking forward to the challenges and hoping its a single car track.

I finally beat Venom Hot Lap. 225/225. =)

It's kind of funny how you'll do 5 - 10 laps, return after a couple of days and instantly be faster.

Got 225 stars. Some of the later challenges were quite demanding but enjoyable :)

Last time I checked, I was at 57% with the trophies, but I'd like to get a platinum at some point :D

It's the drifting and that Venom lap that are getting in my way...well done therefore to any who've done that.

Venom lap: You just have to keep at it, lap after lap, until you "get" the behaviour of the car and the flow of the track with it enough. Brake early and steer hard into the tight curves, so that you can hit the loud pedal early again and accelerate out the corners asap.

Drifting: Bit of a chore, but in general you need to use the handbrake and at the same time steer into the corners earlier and harder than you think + keeping the throttle mashed.

For both, you have helpful videos available on the tube.

Venom lap: You just have to keep at it, lap after lap, until you "get" the behaviour of the car and the flow of the track with it enough. Brake early and steer hard into the tight curves, so that you can hit the loud pedal early again and accelerate out the corners asap.

Drifting: Bit of a chore, but in general you need to use the handbrake and at the same time steer into the corners earlier and harder than you think + keeping the throttle mashed.

For both, you have helpful videos available on the tube.
Thanks, I looked up the drifting side on the tube yesterday but the few I saw weren't exactly helpful, or at least had a less than helpful way of explaining it. You at least have given me the hint that I was going in the right direction. I had done some very tight in at at apex, clean drifts but found I was getting less points for my efforts - so that's where my doubt came from.

The Venom, I always knew would be a just-sit-down-do-it type of thing :)

Cheers again.

Last edited:
Good luck mate, you just have to do lap after lap on the venom it went dark and came light again by time I had done it haha.

As for the drifting just smash on the handbrake and hope for the best.

Finally got this after unlocking the BAC Mono as getting all stars in the Norwegian Lightweight series was near impossible for me with the Ariel Atom.

Attachments

• 1416714863363-1218653962.jpg
    1416714863363-1218653962.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 8

Latest Posts

Back