225 Star Club

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 105 comments
That is the club level. For player level...I think I am on level 39...or 40...I forgot...hehe. But the last car on hyper category is unlocked, I think it is 40.

Oh, of course.

Iirc, the last hyper car for driver level is the Gumpert at 40, so yeah, at least level 40 then.

Just got all the main tour stars today! I know it's all about the 315 club now, but this was a huge accomplishment for me considering a couple weeks ago, I was having trouble with some of the very first events. Good to see I wasn't the only one having trouble with the Venom Hot Lap, though! I must have spent at least an hour on it :eek:

It's actually all about the 405/405 club now! ;) Just kidding, but good work!

The Venom Hot Lap is definitely a tough one. I do not know if I would consider it the hardest event today, I think I would, but I can't say for sure. What I can say is that it is the one that took the longest to get all three stars on for me, including all the DLC.

I got 405 stars this weekend. The Venom Hot Lap 2 was such a pain :')
These time attack trophies remind me so much to the old GT1/2 licence tests. Sometimes so hard, but so happy if you get gold :-)

It has been a long time a racing game got me so attached to it.
The driving is maybe a bit too arcade compared to GT, but I really like it, you can also feel the difference between the cars etc.

Just got 315/315 stars this week! I know it's all about the 405 club now, but this was a huge accomplishment for me considering a couple weeks ago, I deemed the X-Bow race impossible for me. I completely underestimated the Britain Vs Germany event though, here's what I resorted to :P

B75QZf7IEAAxT4B.jpg

315 club. :D

That's not fair - you've been playing this for 10 seconds and you're already 310 stars above me ;) good, swift work, sir.
What can I say? The 'boring' career I described back on December 27th turned out to be fantastic fun. God, I love this game. :D

405 stars I think. Venom hot lap was a real challenge that rustled my jimmies, well venom hot lap 2 is also a b****, Y u do did Evolution?

DS4 and I don't have a driving license either, I don't belong in a club that involves driving, I guess.

Well I'm on my way to the 225 club managed the Pagani drift in about half an hour. The event giving my most hassle at the moment in the Venom hot lap but I got my time down to ~1.16.250 and combining my best sectors I know I can beat it.

I got an email from Sony saying I get 5 days more PS+ and also 10% off 1 store cart this weekend so it seems like the perfect time to get the season pass and go star chasing.

I'd love to do this but I can't bring myself to spend a ton of time on trying to get the drifting stars, sigh, how did you guys do it :)

quoting myself I guess you guys made me do it :) just got the 225 after way way too much time spent on the 'marussia drift' challenge (I wish I had done the drift challenges when you could double back!) now onto the new tours I guess, haha, after so much time spent on the EvolutionStudios challenges it's amazing how much easier the 'hotlap' challenges are than when I first got the game...

...I wish I had done the drift challenges when you could double back...
Me too - it's that damn Pagani drift that I still can't get. I am so close (7,160) and I often do some amazing runs...but no, they give me 5,000 odd points. I've tried all views, automatic, manual, both cars. I probably should focus elsewhere and then sneak up on it one day when it isn't looking :)

Me too - it's that damn Pagani drift that I still can't get. I am so close (7,160) and I often do some amazing runs...but no, they give me 5,000 odd points. I've tried all views, automatic, manual, both cars. I probably should focus elsewhere and then sneak up on it one day when it isn't looking :)

the interesting thing is that I got the pagani drift after only a few tries, probably due to having spent hours and hours on the marussia one :) for drifting I am always in chase view, and for the pagani I found due to the track I could basically focus on getting the car sideways and keep it sideways until it stopped in every turn (instead of trying to string together a full run like you have to do on the marussia) and that gave me enough points, but then again maybe I was just lucky!

The drifting seems to be more focused on speed than angle as I found on the new corvette drift challenge. I tried a really big angle in the first corner but got more points with a fast shallow angle. I also don't like the drift stuff so I try get it done as soon as I can so its out of the way.

I'm with you both on this - it's intrinsically a weird set-up they have. Maybe it works best with a wheel, I don't know. Appreciate the tips, but at this point I think I've tried everything except the way that nets me the points ;)

Back