24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,373 views
It is especially when they're showing the 'boring' olympics :p

Let's talk weather. It is predicted that the weather will be clear for the rest of Saturday with a chance of rain on Sunday morning and afternoon...
 
Hello
Have i missed the Mazda 787B on the track yet as i cant seem to find when its on ??



Is this for when Eurosport stops their coverage ? Care to share ?

No it's eurosports live coverage with entry list, live timing, weather, radio le mans, peugout and corvette feeds to boot.

http://globalsportsstream.webs.com/Lemans.htm

Offline at the moment...
 


From wednesday I think.
 
Interesting to see the MATMUT team still using last years Peugeot,the car thats in Gran Turismo 5.
 
This is the car i'll gunning for:

88676409.png


Westbrook & Gavin FTW :D

Others:

The Robertson Ford GT in GTE AM.
Rebellion or Kronos Racing for LMP1 Petrol, not fussed about the Diesels.
RML or Signatech for LMP2 Victory.

 
#73 for me :P

Same, I'd like to see Rebellion win P1-Bis.
 
Pescarolo or Rebellion? Going to be interesting.
 
Here's who I'm rooting for this year:

LMP1 - Audi 3 & Rebellion
LMP2 - No-one in particular really, not that interested in this class. Although a win for Strakka or RML would be good.
GTE Pro - Corvette 74 (C'mon it's pretty much a all British line-up I couldn't ignore that :p)
GTE Am - Gulf AMR Middle East

Looking forward to what looks to be a great race!
 
I'm pretty sure Pesca will win P1P through reliability, hoping they can get a Top 5 or podium finish overall though. Also hoping at least one AMR-One finishes.

And then hoping for either the JMW Ferrari (my fave GT team/Rob Bell my fave GT driver) or Westbrook Corvette (big fan of his).

Don't know if you all remember the game or not but everybody should watch this on the warm up lap to get you in the mood.

 
Last edited:
I remember the game. There was a two-lap race on a demo disc that I got with a PlayStation magazine. I remember enjoying it and really wanting to get it as soon as I had the pocket money, but I couldn't find it in stores and then the review came out in the next issue of the magazine and it was disappointing, so I went and bought something else instead.

I can't remember what, though.
 
Whatever it was it was the wrong choice compared to that game, I loved it. With Tiff Needell doing the voice-over and commentary work aswell :)
 
I don't remember it unfortunately, I just played Crash Bandicoot and TOCA back then. :lol: I'm really tempted to buy the PC version now though.
 
I don't know if someone already posted it or not -sorry I'm in a hurry- but you have a 26 hours live of the event for free on internet, from the peugeot team ! You have lots of cameras, cockpit views, stands, etc.

here is the link : http://www.dailymotion.com/sas/peugeot-24h-du-mans

:cheers:

:gtpflag: !
 
Last edited:
Could be a good stream if its not Peugeot centric like their Spa feed was....
 
I don't remember it unfortunately, I just played Crash Bandicoot and TOCA back then. :lol: I'm really tempted to buy the PC version now though.

Well actually this version is from the PS1 game. I never played the sequel which was the one on PC/Dreamcast and PS2 I think.

I just remember the music, Tiff Needell and every car from the late 90's. 👍

Eurosport coverage starting in a sec. Race starts in about 45mins. V. excited.
 
I'm leaving to watch the race now... on tv... good luck to all involved. 1 thing is for sure. The winner will have earned it.
 
Sweet, just in time for me to watch!! Go Team Peugeot Total!!
 
I remember the game. There was a two-lap race on a demo disc that I got with a PlayStation magazine. I remember enjoying it and really wanting to get it as soon as I had the pocket money, but I couldn't find it in stores and then the review came out in the next issue of the magazine and it was disappointing, so I went and bought something else instead.

I can't remember what, though.

You missed out big-time.
 
Can't wait to hopefully see another banzai start by McNish.
 
10 minutes people, if you need to pee go now!
 
I'm readying the music to listen on the warm up lap ;)
 
Which car was so slow on the gettaway?

*loves eurosport hd*
 
#5 has apparently stopped at Mulsanne Corner

AND ITS GO GO GO!!! :D
 
Less than a minute before they roll off!!!
 
There's nothing like the start of the 24...just breathtaking watching those prototypes coming out of the Dunlop bridge. Best of luck to all of the teams and drivers!
 
Did anyone else see the GT5 ad in the race on tv?
 
Yeah it was on the entrance to the main straight.
 
Back