24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,398 views
Both #8 and #7 are going for driver changes...

...and getting held up in the pit lane!!! :grumpy:
 
Going to bed to catch some Z's gonna wake up 4AM tomorrow to catch the finish live.
 
Green! :D

Ben Trelouyer almost caught the Pesky Pug in the restart but again and idiot in a 458 made stuff difficult for him. Thankfully he didn't went all hero on us.

#40 Spun on Arnage-Indianapolis
 
Arrg. Another hassle between an Audi and a Ferrari. This time it wasn't a crash though
 
Damn! And again, an unsafe release by a marshall almost took out a Pug.
 
:eek: #35 spun out and got released right in front of #7! :eek:
 
Someone's going to get seriously hurt in a real short amount of time. #35 spins, corner worker almost gets hit while running across the track, and the 35 almost gets T-boned as it gets going again. I mean, really?
 
:eek: #35 spun out and got released right in front of #7! :eek:

I'm amazed they didn't wreck, took a great save by the #7. You would think the officials would know better.
 
The on-board shot from the Peugeot made it look a lot closer than the track-side cameras did.
 
Go Benny Boy GO!!! If my live timers aren't cheating on me, he's second and pretty close!
 
I'm watching the battle for the lead and Ben Trelouyer's moves with the heart up where my tongue is, literally.
 
That's some amazing battling between the Audi and the Peugeots.
 
This is crazy! They're driving as though it's the final lap!
 
haha that reaction in the audi pits! :)
 
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...🤬!!!!!!!!! Trelouyer!!!! You almost gave me a stroke boy!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:!
 
I'm telling you, someone is going to crash if they keep going like that
 
Well, I just 🤬 my pants too.

That was a fantastic move.
 
Back